You guys just hear the interview on 710?

checkdanews

Reaction score
With the Denver reporter who wrote that article on Sherm, lmao guy just made himself sound like a complete joke on air, he hung up on 710, was talking in circles, it was hilarious

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
This is the same genius who spelled Marshawn's name wrong on his twitter account.

jblaze

Reaction score
What's his name? Link to the interview?

Is this the guy who called Danny from 710 a "weak white man"?

Nevermind, found the guy. Mark Kiszla.

I can't tell if he's trying to hype up his hometown or if he's a complete douche. Obviously he's terrible at talking trash. I thought he was going to poop himself.

Seeker

Reaction score
Oh god you guys must be talking about Mark freaking Kiszla lol
the funniest part is that Michael Grey had a prime opportunity to DESTROY this guy but went easy on him and he still got mad and ripped his mic off.

MG: "You've written two extensive pieces on Sherman (all negative) have you had a chance to talk to him?

MK: "No but I talked to hall of famer warren sapp"

MG: "You talked to warren sapp to write two articles on Richard Sherman's character?

and from there the tirade begins. Dude was clearly defensive because he is a donkey fanboy and got caught up in the "broncos are the good guys" media hype. its been like a week and he is still talking about the Sherman postgame interview.

Polaris

Reaction score
jblaze":tkdzp8o7 said:
What's his name? Link to the interview?

Is this the guy who called Danny from 710 a "weak white man"?

Nevermind, found the guy. Mark Kiszla.

I can't tell if he's trying to hype up his hometown or if he's a complete douche. Obviously he's terrible at talking trash. I thought he was going to poop himself.

The same. He seemed to think that if Sherman wasn't willing to be the Villian then he was just a clown. All by his perceptive and insightful diagnosis of Sherman's psychology from thousands of miles away.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
Yes and it was awesome. Guy wrote that Richard Sherman was a "clown" a "fake tough guy" and that he "didn't have the stomach to be a villian."

Michael Grey got him to admit he'd never spent any time with Sherman and, I can't believe a journalist admitted this on the air, that he based TWO articles like this off a conversation with Warren Sapp....

Michael Grey's point was that Sherman never tried to cast himself as a villian, it was people in the media like this guy (don't know the name off the top of my head), and he basically took off after that.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3fdq6y69 said:
Link please.

Show is still airing on 710 right now, check the podcast later today (Wyan, Mike and Moore show).

Polaris

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":35u2vbbz said:
Link please.

It just happened (well about 20 mins ago). Hopefully we can get a podcast link in about an hour or so.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Oh, now Clayton's on bitching about him [Lynch]...

Polaris

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":26ikn92n said:
Oh, now Clayton's on bitching about him [Lynch]...

The but-hurt is strong with this one (Clayton). I can see it over the radio (and that's not easy).

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
checkdanews":2kyg5w76 said:
With the Denver reporter who wrote that article on Sherm, lmao guy just made himself sound like a complete joke on air, he hung up on 710, was talking in circles, it was hilarious
Thought the story was great! Great writer! Knows his stuff! Nothing in the article to dispute!

Polaris

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":2qgre5ps said:
checkdanews":2qgre5ps said:
Thought the story was great! Great writer! Knows his stuff! Nothing in the article to dispute!

Riiight. The best corner in the game (arguable) is a "fake tough guy"? Really?

andyh64000

Reaction score
Polaris":xwedqqxv said:
Bronco Bob":xwedqqxv said:
checkdanews":xwedqqxv said:

I think he was being facetious.

Polaris

Reaction score
andyh64000":3pywgpj5 said:
Polaris":3pywgpj5 said:
Bronco Bob":3pywgpj5 said:
checkdanews":3pywgpj5 said:

I think he was being facetious.

If so, I apologize. Emotions are hard to read on the forums.

Seeker

Reaction score
clayton actually burned this guy the worst. crushed that "I'm a better reporter than you" line and was like "that guy is a columnist, like skip bayless"

im not mad at clayton though I disagree with him. he is a reporter and is looking at it solely from the reporter angle. we may disagree with it, but clayton (unlike Kiszla) is at least good at his job.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Clayton may be butthurt on this one but I still like him and enjoy his radio show on saturdays.

Kizla or however it's spelled is a complete joke, writes an article on how sherman is a fake tough guy and bases it off of one person's opinion, read the article, he quotes warren sapp like 5 times and no one else.
Sapp is also not the sharpest tool in the shed

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)