You guys just hear the interview on 710?

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
davidonmi":y01jzlpm said:
Clayton may be butthurt on this one but I still like him and enjoy his radio show on saturdays.

Kizla or however it's spelled is a complete joke, writes an article on how sherman is a fake tough guy and bases it off of one person's opinion, read the article, he quotes warren sapp like 5 times and no one else.
Sapp is also not the sharpest tool in the shed
Isn't Sapp also saying some harsh things about Strahan too?

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
[/quote]Nothing in the article to dispute![/quote]
Except his and any agreeing parties grasp on reality. The guy is bush-league and can't figure out how to spell the names of some of the players he's trying to criticize. Sure his last name isn’t masengil? cuz he's a douche'.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":2q1cgj66 said:
No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)
A broken clock is right twice a day too!

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
Nothing in the article to dispute![/quote]
Except his and any agreeing parties grasp on reality. The guy is bush-league and can't figure out how to spell the names of some of the players he's trying to criticize. Sure his last name isn’t masengil? cuz he's a douche'.[/quote]
It's spelled massengill.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":32hdhvhe said:
Nothing in the article to dispute!
Except his and any agreeing parties grasp on reality. The guy is bush-league and can't figure out how to spell the names of some of the players he's trying to criticize. Sure his last name isn’t masengil? cuz he's a douche'.[/quote]
It's spelled massengill.[/quote]
A douche expert, huh? Good for you.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
He kept saying Sherman doesn't have the stomach to be a villain, when asked when has Sherman ever wanted to be a villain?? He never answered, or couldn't.

That guy was freakin' crazy. Entertaining to watch someone get so worked up, by not being able to defend his articles, he just hung up.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":12f7nk9j said:
Nothing in the article to dispute!
It's spelled massengill.[/quote]
Sounds like you use the product regularly, I wouldn’t know..uhh bro?

Bprez3

Reaction score
It must have been hard for Kizla to find Sherman this week hence using Warren Sapp as his source. What a joke.

Keep stirring the pot Kizla these type of antics only fuel this team

salukihawk12

Reaction score
I've been following that doucher on Twitter for awhile. At the beginning of the playoffs he was GUARANTEEING that San Francisco was going to represent the NFC and that there was no team even close to them. He went into long rants about it as well. After we win, I say we bombard his Twitter with nanny nanny boo boos!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Kizla or however he spells his name is a columnist, so he is given license to editorialize things. It is an opinion piece that plays well in Denver and other locations across the country. People get crazy when it comes to the Superbowl. They demonize the opponents and lionize their own. It amazes me that people act like the more bile they spew, the better the chance is that their heroes will prevail.

I am sure it was this way back in the 60's but man this game cannot get here quick enough.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":hcfzpmpm said:
This is the same genius who spelled Marshawn's name wrong on his twitter account.

Speaking of wrong names, nfl networks feed, 2 days ago, had Kam spelled CAM Chancellor. Like WTF!??!?
No not a Denver reporter but still some BS

Throwdown

Reaction score
drdiags":2m9vhqrv said:
Kizla or however he spells his name is a columnist, so he is given license to editorialize things. It is an opinion piece that plays well in Denver and other locations across the country. People get crazy when it comes to the Superbowl. They demonize the opponents and lionize their own. It amazes me that people act like the more bile they spew, the better the chance is that their heroes will prevail.

I am sure it was this way back in the 60's but man this game cannot get here quick enough.

Understanding? pshhhhhh ;)

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Twisted Steel ‏@twisted_steel 35m
@markkiszla Your hissy meltdown on Wyman, Mike and Moore was hilarious. Couldn't back up your article so you hung up, funny stuff.

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla 6m
@twisted_steel I did not hang up. I was on line when host dismissed me with his desire to punch me in the face. Now that was funny.

"Have a good day!"
"There goes Mark Kizsla!"

Umm? :Dunno:

So he acted like he left, but didn't hang up, and then just secretly listened in? Weird dude.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
That is one stammerin fool.

When did Sherm claim to be a tough guy?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":1tcepx0b said:
No worries! Kizla said some of the same type things about the Chiefs. Turned out he was right about them! :)

Kizla said that Warren Sapp told him the Chiefs were fake tough guys?

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawkpower":26puzfzc said:
Bronco Bob":26puzfzc said:

Kizla said that Warren Sapp told him the Chiefs were fake tough guys?

Even a painted clock is right twice a day. More to the point, I was saying by week 9 when some were ready to give the Chiefs the Lombardi trophy, that the Chiefs were basically smoke and mirrors. I even nailed the Chief's final record (11-5).

sc85sis

Reaction score
Anyone who makes Skip Bayless seem intelligent and reasonable should definitely be ignored. This guy was just--bizarre.