National Media: Screw You Edition

Shock2k

Reaction score
CBS, ESPN, FOX, and on and on. This is for you.

You are all a bunch of babies. Deion Sanders get's the interview of the day. How? By coming to a man being respectful and honest, and asking some questions Marshawn can get behind. Then because you pampered babies don't have the hutzpah to make that happen, with your editors yelling at you for not getting the story, you decide it's time to character assassinate Marshawn lynch. Ironically proving him right NOT to talk to you.

Guess what, he doesn't trust you, and he's right not to. He gives you 6 minutes and you give him 2 good days worth of upcoming grief. I hope he never talks to you idiots again. And guess what, you are the ONLY one's upset by this. You don't see players getting their panties in a wad. You certainly won't see fans getting their panties in a wad.

A lot of you keep talking about our players and how they have no class, or are thugs, or are this and that. Then you turn around and prove yourselves just as thuggish and classless as those you "report" on.

Screw You Guys. We all we got, we all we need.

P.S. You dummies are that guy that hits on the hot girl who proceeds to tell you to take a hike. Then you proceed to call her a whore and dumb b___.

P.P.S. Marshawn, you do you. That was the best interview I've heard all year. And it was all I need. As a 12, love hearing from you. I appreciate what you have to say. And I hope you find a forum that's comfortable enough for you to let us know what's up.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Spot on Shock. Why did he talk to Deion? Respect. Mutual Respect. Deion knew not to press too much, and he got one of the most candid interviews one could hope for. Major media outlets won't understand it, and have already painted it as "bizarre interview with Marshawn Lynch". It's only bizarre because they don't know ish about this player or team.

Stuff like this just makes me want to SMASH the Broncos even more.

No respect? Fine, we will just TAKE it.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Treat him like a man and not an idiot and he'll have time for you.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1r3x2b05 said:
Spot on Shock. Why did he talk to Deion? Respect. Mutual Respect. Deion knew not to press too much, and he got one of the most candid interviews one could hope for. Major media outlets won't understand it, and have already painted it as "bizarre interview with Marshawn Lynch". It's only bizarre because they don't know ish about this player or team.

Stuff like this just makes me want to SMASH the Broncos even more.

No respect? Fine, we will just TAKE it.

That's what I'm talking about, keep it coming folks. This isn't my thread, this is our thread to vent at these dummies.

By the way that picture is my new favorite.

86Hawk

Reaction score
They're just butthurt that nfl network got the interview and not them. Bunch of idiots. I hope marshawn never talks to espn or fox ever again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2im5laho said:
What hard hitting question about life do these clowns need answers about from a man called Beast Mode?

I see what you did there. LOL :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I wonder if they need to send some Depends to Clayton.....

lsheldon

Reaction score
Too bad that can't be posted where the national media can see it. I can't imagine any of those dirt bags bothering to stop by here and read it.

Nice sentiment though.