Colin Cowherd

HawkinNY

Reaction score
He just said that in no way does he see Wilson holding the trophy with Manning in the background. Said Donkeys win by at least 10.

Man I can't wait to listen to him explain that the weather is why the Hawks won....

Sedaisan

Reaction score
Didn't someone say he had us losing to the Saints and 9ers too? Why people still listen to this guy blows my mind... Talk radio fast food...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
or anyone this week to be honest.

its going to be all Manning from here on out folks.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Probably 90+% of the talking heads are going to pick the donks. Everyone is in love with Peyton right now. Don't worry about it.

rideaducati

Reaction score
He's rooting for the Seahawks though. His picks have been so bad this year that I think he's trying to use some sort of reverse psychology in his picks.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I heard him say this this morning and my first thought was, good another indicator of a Seahawks win. Cowherd has had a horrible year picking games. This cements it for me.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I remember when San Francisco were the hottest team in the NFL.

About eight days ago.

TJH

Reaction score
Are we really going to make a post every time one of the 300 talking heads picks against us? Get over it. You're never going to have a consensus on your side.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":35w3kimj said:
Thread #62 about OH MY GOD SOMEONE PICKED DENVER THEY ARE STUPID HATERS!

You know who else picked Denver? VEGAS!

I think Seahawks win, but we have to stop hyperventilating at every prediction.

I completely agree with the sentiment, but it's not true about Vegas. Seahawks started off as an early 1 point favorite, but so many bettors hit the Broncos that they had to swing the line over to try to get a balance on the bets. So Vegas didn't actually pick Denver to win per se.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I get why people post about it, not sure why people feel the need to kill the OP about it. There isn't much to talk about.

Its been this way for weeks. The espn talking heads have been picking against the Seahawks and probably will this week as well. For what its worth most of the advanced stat sites favor the Seahawks.

I thought Brock did a good job correcting Cowherd last week on some of his misconceptions about the Seahawks. I guess he hasn't learned much. :)

Goodwin Seahawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2cfdhc7q said:
Hawkstorian":2cfdhc7q said:
Thread #62 about OH MY GOD SOMEONE PICKED DENVER THEY ARE STUPID HATERS!

You know who else picked Denver? VEGAS!

I think Seahawks win, but we have to stop hyperventilating at every prediction.

I completely agree with the sentiment, but it's not true about Vegas. Seahawks started off as an early 1 point favorite, but so many bettors hit the Broncos that they had to swing the line over to try to get a balance on the bets. So Vegas didn't actually pick Denver to win per se.

This! A differing opinion doesn't equate to hate or disrespect.

GCrow

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ddyfhsdh said:
This guarantees a win, I like it.

Just need Bill Simmons to also pick against us and Broncos might as well have stayed at home this week.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sedaisan":7igz18nt said:
Didn't someone say he had us losing to the Saints and 9ers too? Why people still listen to this guy blows my mind... Talk radio fast food...

I don't know about the Saints, but his Conference Championship games were both wrong.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I would feel more nervous if the majority of the picks were for the Hawks to win easily.

seahawksny

Reaction score
And he's a Washingtonian. Let him keep doubting us. Him and dilfer will blame it on the weather when we win.