Rams fan here cheering for your Seahawks against Denver.

Rex

Reaction score
Congrats on a great season and put all the doubters to rest by bringing that Lombardi to the great NW. End this disturbing NFC Best super bowl drought this decade. Your defense should play lights out against their offense. What an incredible turnaround from 2011 the Seahawks have undertaken and that goes for the rest of the division too. I expect the division to be dreaded throughout the NFL for many years to come. The gimme games have ended. The NFC Best and all the rest. I'd really like to see the Seahawks destroy the Broncos leaving no doubt as to the deserving champion. Here's to your long wait soon being over. :229031_cheers:

falcongoggles

Reaction score
If the Rams were in our place, I would be cheering for them. The NFCW is the best and it should remain that way

Axx

Reaction score
Yeah i rooted for rams and cards in their SBs
I didnt root for sf though....

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks Rex. Everyone in the division has to be on alert for the other 3. They talked about an arms race between the 9ers and Seahawks last season. Next year they may be writing about all 4 teams trying to out do the other. Good for the division, tough for those who like to dominate. But that is next year.

Appreciate the kudos. 7 days from now the story should begin to unfold. Good times, not to be overlooked.

gulliver

Reaction score
Thanks Rex.

I live in STL and I've seen firsthand--it ain't easy to field a crowd in the land of the St Louis Cardinals. And as nasty as the STL-SEA thing might seem on the field, the STL fans who do show up are gracious and loyal. We'll do it for the NFCW

A

Anonymous

Classy to post this, Rex. Even though the last game of the season left a bit to be desired, I would have to say that if the shoes were swapped I would be rooting for you guys too. Same with the Cards. Niners....not so much.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Respect my dude. After the half decade as NFC Worst we all stick together, except for when SF was in he big game. I was all Ravens then haha

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the shout out. I live in KC now and find most fans of Rams and Chiefs super cool. All the Chiefs fans hate the Broncos so I am getting a lot of love this week with all my Hawks gear.

I also rooted for you guys and the Cards. Can never root for the Niners though no matter how hard I try and tell myself I should.

Well, thanks again and Go Hawks!!

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
drdiags":2tmrsziq said:
Thanks Rex. Everyone in the division has to be on alert for the other 3. They talked about an arms race between the 9ers and Seahawks last season. Next year they may be writing about all 4 teams trying to out do the other. Good for the division, tough for those who like to dominate. But that is next year.

Appreciate the kudos. 7 days from now the story should begin to unfold. Good times, not to be overlooked.

True that arms race is division wide and those 6 games each season are going to be great. I look forward to the Rams sweeping the Super Bowl champions next year rather than the NFC champs. Get it done. GO SEAHAWKS!

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
gulliver":2xnt03gh said:
Thanks Rex.

I live in STL and I've seen firsthand--it ain't easy to field a crowd in the land of the St Louis Cardinals. And as nasty as the STL-SEA thing might seem on the field, the STL fans who do show up are gracious and loyal. We'll do it for the NFCW

Well the economy is in the toilet but the real reason is the Rams put together a string of horrid seasons with ownership that didn't want to be owners. Back in the early 2000s when the baseball Cardinals were in the playoffs and World Series and the Rams were competitive there was never any problems selling out Rams games. Heck they even scheduled the games so you could take in the baseball game then walk over to the dome to attend the Rams game. I'm confident those days will soon return.

Yes that is very true about St. Louis fans. We don't put up with all that BS that is all too common elsewhere. Good sportsmanship is expected to be the norm and opposing teams fans are welcomed and hopefully soon to be pitied. ;) But now is the Seahawks turn to shine. Get it done. GO SEAHAWKS!

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Timberhawk":33psl23d said:
Yeah thanks for the shout out. I live in KC now and find most fans of Rams and Chiefs super cool. All the Chiefs fans hate the Broncos so I am getting a lot of love this week with all my Hawks gear.

I also rooted for you guys and the Cards. Can never root for the Niners though no matter how hard I try and tell myself I should.

Well, thanks again and Go Hawks!!

Yes I think hatred of the Broncos is a part of the marriage contract in KC. The visceral dislike of all things niners is something the rest of the NFC Best shares. A proud tradition. :th2thumbs: GO SEAHAWKS!

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
gulliver":10ln6e9v said:
Thanks Rex.

Well the economy is in the toilet but the real reason is the Rams put together a string of horrid seasons with ownership that didn't want to be owners. Back in the early 2000s when the baseball Cardinals were in the playoffs and World Series and the Rams were competitive there was never any problems selling out Rams games. Heck they even scheduled the games so you could take in the baseball game then walk over to the dome to attend the Rams game. I'm confident those days will soon return.

Yes that is very true about St. Louis fans. We don't put up with all that BS that is all too common elsewhere. Good sportsmanship is expected to be the norm and opposing teams fans are welcomed and hopefully soon to be pitied. ;) But now is the Seahawks turn to shine. Get it done. GO SEAHAWKS!

Latest posts