Rams fan here cheering for your Seahawks against Denver.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rex":14flfi0z said:
Congrats on a great season and put all the doubters to rest by bringing that Lombardi to the great NW. End this disturbing NFC Best super bowl drought this decade. Your defense should play lights out against their offense. What an incredible turnaround from 2011 the Seahawks have undertaken and that goes for the rest of the division too. I expect the division to be dreaded throughout the NFL for many years to come. The gimme games have ended. The NFC Best and all the rest. I'd really like to see the Seahawks destroy the Broncos leaving no doubt as to the deserving champion. Here's to your long wait soon being over. :229031_cheers:

Classy. I have zero doubt you guys will be challenging us for this honor sooner than later. I don't just hear your Rams knocking on the door, I hear you kicking the hinges loose. Beat SF!

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Rex":3quhr8lg said:
Congrats on a great season and put all the doubters to rest by bringing that Lombardi to the great NW. End this disturbing NFC Best super bowl drought this decade. Your defense should play lights out against their offense. What an incredible turnaround from 2011 the Seahawks have undertaken and that goes for the rest of the division too. I expect the division to be dreaded throughout the NFL for many years to come. The gimme games have ended. The NFC Best and all the rest. I'd really like to see the Seahawks destroy the Broncos leaving no doubt as to the deserving champion. Here's to your long wait soon being over. :229031_cheers:

Classy post. I agree our division is the NFC Best. If Denver played here they would likely be no better than third.