Flying out this coming friday 1/31/14

Chapman

Reaction score
:thirishdrinkers: we leave Portland Oregon this coming friday for the Superbowl.
Any other 12's flying out from this area on or around friday?
GO HAWKS! :thirishdrinkers:

getnasty

Reaction score
Hope the weather doesn't screw anyone's flights up, of at least any Seahawks fans.

Lorsban

Reaction score
Going to DC sightseeing and the driving up to NJ and then back to DC for more sights.

Smellyman

Reaction score
getnasty":uen9fxhy said:
Hope the weather doesn't screw anyone's flights up, of at least any Seahawks fans.

I was at newark airport when it got shutdown during a storm. I was on the plane and about to taxi out when it happend.

Talk about a clusterF@#k. almost impossible to do anything at that point. Can't leave, can't rescedule, can't get a hotel....etc

Who cares about playing in the cold, this is the #1 reason having the super bowl in Jersey blows.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Flying out on Southwest on Thursday 6am , one stop in Denver. Could be interesting!
Bought the tickets in early Dec. $240 RT. I Don't want to watch the game from the Denver Airport.
This winter trip sucks, wish the game was in Tampa. Would not miss it!

loisea_hawk

Reaction score
I'm on the Southwest Thur am flight SEA-EWR. It leaves in 6 hours! Countdown Superbowl 48 ! :0190l:

Incubus

Reaction score
Friday morning at 6:55am......Seattle to LaGuardia with a 3 hour layover in Minneapolis.

Oh boy.

I think we arrive in New York about 6:15pm or so.

Let's hope everything goes smooth!!!

:D