Will the Hall call Walter Jones?

Jville

Reaction score
It's going to be a busy week. :th2thumbs:
On the eve of the Seahawks’ Super Bowl matchup, Walter Jones will find out next Saturday whether one of the greatest players in franchise history will be part of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2014.
140125-waltjones600.jpg

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Will-the-Hall-call-Walter-Jones/574a686a-e620-443b-abff-ceb3903c2863[/urltargetblank]

Penalized for holding 9 times in 12 years?

drdiags

Reaction score
I will be sweating bullets until it is announced. You never know. At least with Allen and Ogden out the way, less OL folks to clutter up the field. I want him to get in so there is no competition with Pace. Love the big fella. Good dude. Deserves it based on his work on the field. We will see if the voters agree.

Could be a killer weekend. Stern retires, Walt gets in and the Seahawks empty trophy case makes room for some real hardware.

sutz

Reaction score
They certainly should.

Go Big Walt!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Walt not getting in on the 1st ballot would be almost as big of a disappointment as a Hawk loss in the Super Bowl.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
He is a stone cold lock. He has led voting at every round so far. Not a chance they snub him.

HawkWow

Reaction score
They will call, text message, fax, email and send smoke signals to Walt. He's in. Love the big humble but this one time I'd like for him to be a bit demonstrative. Someone has to start lobbying hard to get #45 in the Hall and there are few platforms better than Canton for this to be expressed.

Though they were never teammates, they were all timer Hawks and I would beg Walt to mention Easley during his acceptance speech. Pleeeease Walt. And congrats in advance!