A Week Ago & A Week from Now

Riley12

Reaction score
A week ago, my wife were strolling around town with bfs, sneering at the Niner J&M rally, talking about the Seahawks, DVOA, betting lines, defense and offense. From there, we went past the stadium and down to Hawk Alley to see if any
tailgaters were already setting up for the big day.

A week from now, I will be strolling through the streets of Manhattan with my father, daughter and son. We will be talking
Seahawks, school and the Super Bowl. We will be looking for fellow Seahawks fans to cluster and celebrate with, mainly at
Carlow East, but really anywhere we see a gathering of 12s, to anticipate the following day.

Wow. I think it just hit me that we are NFC Champions and heading for the Super Bowl.

Largent80

Reaction score
Garth, I am quite sure this go around will have a happier ending than Detroit.

ENJOY and GO HAWKS.

grizbob

Reaction score
Riley12":2lm771kt said:
A week ago, my wife were strolling around town with bfs, sneering at the Niner J&M rally, talking about the Seahawks, DVOA, betting lines, defense and offense. From there, we went past the stadium and down to Hawk Alley to see if any
tailgaters were already setting up for the big day.

A week from now, I will be strolling through the streets of Manhattan with my father, daughter and son. We will be talking
Seahawks, school and the Super Bowl. We will be looking for fellow Seahawks fans to cluster and celebrate with, mainly at
Carlow East, but really anywhere we see a gathering of 12s, to anticipate the following day.

Wow. I think it just hit me that we are NFC Champions and heading for the Super Bowl.

So... bfs is your father!!?? :mrgreen:

Extremely cool Garth, :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :3: