Marshawn Lynch — True Class Act

chawx

Reaction score
Re-watching the game, I noticed that on Marshawn's 40 yard BEAST MODE run after the play, he does one of the most classy, self-less celebrations a player can do.

EDIT: Video re-added

[youtube]FzPidGzMBrE[/youtube]

After the run, he simply tells Rookie Luke Willson, that he'll have none of that chest bumping business, but instead he proceeds to stick his hand out and shakes everyone who comes up to congratulate him's hand. Then, he hands the ball to Breno and calls it good.

Stuff like this won't get any national pub, because we're thugs and all, but what a pro! What a class act he is!

I LOVE THIS TEAM more and more, every day! And this just solidifies it again... Lynch is MANNNNNN!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The NFL is no joke with game clips.. it's already gone. lol.

sutz

Reaction score
What got me was that he didn't care that much to celebrate with the TE, but he was quick to shake his OL-men's hands. He knows who has his back. :th2thumbs:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm getting a real kick out of the whole Gentleman Beastmode gimmick.

To Sherm: "Give me the opportunity to close it out, bro. Or, if you want to, you can do it. I don’t mind.”

So polite!

akscoundrel

Reaction score
I think Shawn proactively gave the ball to breno because he is tired of being mugged by breno for the ball.

piston bully

Reaction score
It looked more to me was already bruised and didn't want the hard core celebratory bumps. Pete said he was pretty beat up after this one. All class though.no Doubt about it.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Lynch is 1st class. His mama came around before the game with Sherman's mom and shook our hands. She was also taking pics of US.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Yeah, saw it when it happened. Was awesome and he shook hands with practically the whole offense as they came to give him props.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
piston bully":2h4yzjk7 said:
It looked more to me was already bruised and didn't want the hard core celebratory bumps. Pete said he was pretty beat up after this one. All class though.no Doubt about it.
Re-watching the gif with this in mind, I think you might be right on this. "Go away tight end, I need to see Breno" doesn't really seem like his attitude, when you think about it.

As far as the class act part, I finally got around to watching the Japanese teevee interview with the candy and whatnot. That just oozed class and sincerity in what had to be a pretty strange situation. The way he gave an honest shot at correctly pronouncing Japanese names (we Americans tend to freak out when confronted with not-English), looking into the camera and being sincere with his thanks -- what a cool guy.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Ive got a personal story about a personal encounter i had face to face with lynch himself that was all but classy but I love beastmode none the less so ill spare you guys

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Cmon now folks, let's all lighten up and stop over analyzing everything so seriously. Not everything is horrible or awesome or classy/classless, leave that stuff for the media. Yes this was a funny classy way to celebrate, only a week after he did the double hold my junk lol. I love our teams personalities, they don't need to be defended.

Great moment to enjoy though.

OP
OP
chawx

chawx

Reaction score
< Bump! >

I chopped up the video and added different music so the NFL wouldn't kill the video so fast this time. LOL

(See edited first post)

kobebryant

Reaction score
Funny how the rook got that "chill out" hand motion from Lynch. That young Canuck was probably looking for a stanley cup to lift over his head.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
The version that's going on in my head has more to do with the history of us and the ref's. He's probably like, "simmer down, we don't need no flags f'ing this up".