Marshawn Lynch — True Class Act

LargentFan

Reaction score
Interesting. This is the second time I have noticed that Breno as taken the ball from Lynch after an important TD. I wonder if he has Breno do that so he doesn't lose the ball like he did with the original Beast Quake.
Research is required. I'm going to watch all of Lynch's TDs this year and see if it happens every time.

HawkWow

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1840qb36 said:
I'm getting a real kick out of the whole Gentleman Beastmode gimmick.

To Sherm: "Give me the opportunity to close it out, bro. Or, if you want to, you can do it. I don’t mind.”

So polite!

Aside from Hashcha's chat with Pete, that was my favorite sound bite of the day. Lynch was so business like and didn't care less the score, or the fact SF was taking the kickoff up by 7. I re watched that about 6 times.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Those NFL "Sound FX" videos are amazing I rematched a bunch of those parts.

Really like how Marshawn said he wouldn't mind Sherman winning the game and it happened exactly like that :D

Also really liked how Crabtree was like "I gotta get me one bro". Probably same thing he said to Kaepernick before the last interception.

I really like the give me a chance to win the game attitude coming from a running back compared to receiver. Crabtree just sounded like he wanted stats haha.

The 49ers forums actually have a lot of posters saying Crabtree and Kaepernick are selfish and wanted to win by themselves they so mad :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That is one of my favorite TD celebrations! Lynch is becoming one of my favorite Hawks ever, just love how he plays the game! :)

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":10ptfzyq said:
That is one of my favorite TD celebrations! Lynch is becoming one of my favorite Hawks ever, just love how he plays the game! :)

...and why Lynch's name fits so well alongside John L.'s and Warner's. Also class men (and RBs). But TBH, I think my favorite Lynch celebration / TD was his cavalier walk-in vs. the 9ers. Even more so than BeastQuake. I just can't see that enough.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
I'm wrong. Shawn is so classy why don't we get more media attention about our choir boys whaaaaaa, not fair. Great td!

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Hawkbra, what are you getting at? We know he's from Oakland. What is your point?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
DavidSeven":23jc0lxb said:
I'm getting a real kick out of the whole Gentleman Beastmode gimmick.

To Sherm: "Give me the opportunity to close it out, bro. Or, if you want to, you can do it. I don’t mind.”

So polite!

I laughed when I saw that part. I also love Marshawn's 'Business Casual' TD celebration. Hope to see more of that!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":302o7zgf said:
lol this site is so delusional, i wont even get a response but idc. shawn is hood grown, you folks clearly dont know anything about that. appreciate what it is and stop making it something it doesnt need to be. one of the classiest celebrations none the less.

What the hell? Care to explain yourself there, home skillet?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":1oyz4hsb said:
lol this site is so delusional, i wont even get a response but idc. shawn is hood grown, you folks clearly dont know anything about that. appreciate what it is and stop making it something it doesnt need to be. one of the classiest celebrations none the less.

Yeah .... F*** the PO-lice!

amill87

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":jvs0mquz said:

Ben? Ben Roethlisburger? What are you doing on our message board? Don't you have some face book posts to look at while you at home the next two weeks?

Latest posts