Soundfx clips NFC Championship game

ZagHawk

Reaction score
There it is 5:00 in link 2. Richard Sherman "Hell of a Game, Hell of game" and the presentation was RESPECTFUL and he got pushed in the face.

Davehawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1jc4ueci said:
There it is 5:00 in link 2. Richard Sherman "Hell of a Game, Hell of game" and the presentation was RESPECTFUL and he got pushed in the face.

I sounded like he was being sincere, then Crabtree pushed him in the face. I think that's what really sparked Sherman's rant a few moments later with Erin Andrews.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
These are amazing highlights to watch....what a game

seanoob

Reaction score
Love the emotion - mike rob with tears of joy was my favorite part.

bluengreen

Reaction score
That was an incredible video. Goosebumps. Wilson said they were soft up the middle, then Lynch goes up the middle for the long TD. Wilson says he can get them on the hard count on the 4th and 7, then he draws them off just as he said then calmly hits Kearse in the end zone. Damn.

idahohawk

Reaction score
I love Sherman and I believe 100% it was sincere, but it was poor timing. What do you think he would have done if the roles were reversed and Crabtree caught the game winner and came up to him and said "hell of a game." ??

Sherman is awesome. Just lots of emotion at the end! That FX stuff is great though. I still get goosebumps watching the replays. Still get a knot in my stomach on that last drive too.

#gohawks

jake206":2tpt4r5n said:

seadoc30

Reaction score
Best part is when Lynch is telling Sherman "we'll be getting opportunity to close this out, you wanna do it or should I? If you don't, I will gladly."

Man, is Lynch a character or what!? Lolzz

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That was superb. Wilson reminds you just how special he is. Very, very special. Just because he's not lighting up the stats sheets doesn't mean the man isn't the same magic man we've felt out of him from the beginning. Hearing him on the sidelines, he single-handedly influenced several of the biggest plays of that game just by his intelligence alone. Then he executes on the field. Stud.

When Sherman is heard saying "Hell of a game! Hell of a game!" to Crabtree, you can tell he wasn't trying to be a jerk, even though his body language suggested smack talk (the butt slap didn't help to be perfectly honest). I don't really fault Crabtree for shoving his face mask like he did in response (frustration can do that, not to mention that single play ended their season and chance to go to the Super Bowl). Ultimately, all the haters who bother to objectively watch that show in its entirety would be hard-pressed to still think of him in the same light. You can completely understand why he was so fired up in the now infamous post game interview.

To steal a great slogan from the Mariners back in the day...

YOU GOTTA LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

dunceface

Reaction score
HOLY CRAPTACULAR THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Sherm: what he said was not nearly as smarmy as i expected (which i still would have been fine with) and he seemed pretty genuine i still love everything that happened

Lynch: my favorite part was when he was telling Sherm to give him the chance to close out the game...or if Sherm wanted to he could...but Lynch wouldn't mind…

Wilson: when he was laughing about the niners jumping offsides all over before the 4th and 7

and when the niners were barking about being big dogs at the beginning…PRICELESS

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SoundFX confirmed that Russell Wilson is in it to win the damn game and understands how to do it. Screw passing yards. This dude knows what it takes to win and how to exploit the opponent. Wouldn't want any other QB.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
idahohawk":31rpgyih said:
I love Sherman and I believe 100% it was sincere, but it was poor timing. What do you think he would have done if the roles were reversed and Crabtree caught the game winner and came up to him and said "hell of a game." ??

Sherman is awesome. Just lots of emotion at the end! That FX stuff is great though. I still get goosebumps watching the replays. Still get a knot in my stomach on that last drive too.

#gohawks

jake206":31rpgyih said:

If the roles were reversed I'm sure Sherman wouldn't have pushed Crabtree's face away for sure. Crabtree could've just turned around and walked away.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Sherm didn't retaliate after what's his name smacked him following the game against the Redskins last year, so I think you're right that he wouldn't physically retaliate.

253hawk

Reaction score
idahohawk":1n8xxk9d said:
What do you think he would have done if the roles were reversed and Crabtree caught the game winner and came up to him and said "hell of a game." ??

Nothing because ADB would have taken the ensuing kickoff to the house.

Also, Russ asks Terry Bradshaw for some Owl tips:

[youtube]Zp2cD06cdW8[/youtube]

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I love these guys like Gene Hackman loved those Hickory kids before the state championship game.

I want these Seahawks to win their first Super Bowl together. Real. Bad.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
seadoc30":ugrtvnw9 said:
Best part is when Lynch is telling Sherman "we'll be getting opportunity to close this out, you wanna do it or should I? If you don't, I will gladly."

Man, is Lynch a character or what!? Lolzz

Cool seadoc30. You and a couple others pointed out the same thing. And I totally agree after watching the clips.

To me that 4sec clip embodies the whole team mindset: "Okay boys, game time. You gonna close this out, or should I".
Total respect for each other, offense and defense. Each side has a game to play, and each one saying: "if you don't got this, I do".

Its a rare team when both offense and defense are playing that 60mins together. Cool to watch. The team that gels together wins SB XLVIII together.

uncle fester

Reaction score
253hawk":15auo2ok said:
Also, Russ asks Terry Bradshaw for some Owl tips:

[youtube]Zp2cD06cdW8[/youtube]

This is also a GEM of a clip. Pete and Russ looking at each other for a second as a trip to the Super Bowl sinks in - and then Russ cracks up laughing.

kearly

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3qi3z7vv said:
If the roles were reversed I'm sure Sherman wouldn't have pushed Crabtree's face away for sure. Crabtree could've just turned around and walked away.

This. Sherman may be a jerk on the field, but he's never once resorted to physical attacks of even the most minor variety.

Latest posts