I was just thinking about Browner

Hawknight

Reaction score
Man what a kick in the gut to know that you could have been part of the Big Dance at the end. I really liked this guy, so this isn't to bemoan him or anything or disrespect.

However, appreciate everything you did before you went out Browner.....thanks man!

Jville

Reaction score
I miss Brandon Browner. He was such a unique corner. I think of Chancellor and Browner as the obvious inspiration for the nickname "Legion of Boom".

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Doe she get a ring? He should. If only for helping scrub the memory of kelly jennings from my mind.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'd bet money that the club would send him a ring. And he'd deserve it 100%.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
DavidSeven":nbe0e9lt said:
I'd bet money that the club would send him a ring. And he'd deserve it 100%.

Players that are put on IR in preseason get rings.

Of course Browner will get one.

Tical21

Reaction score
A kick in the gut? Send him a ring? That clown chose weed over a Super Bowl.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
It'll be ridiculous if he didn't get a ring. He literally helped shape our secondary to what it is today. A true pioneer of LOB!

hawker84

Reaction score
Of course BB should get a ring, he's done quite a bit to contribute to this success the success we've had this year. And i too hate that he can't be a part of this journey, but that's the choice he made.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Tical21":3oydi7q6 said:
A kick in the gut? Send him a ring? That clown chose weed over a Super Bowl.

Yea... But it doesn't erase ALL his accompliments for the Seahawks on the field. He def. deserves to get a ring.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
My biggest reason for missing him is that his presence would make their receivers pay the price even more for daring to run all those picks. Trying to pick somebody like Chancellor or Browner is quite a bit different than trying it on your average NFL corner. Welker would find himself needing an even bigger helmet if he tried that crap with Browner.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yup I have thought of it too. Sucks for him. He will have definitely paid his dues for that dumb decision. I hope he gets a ring too. Man what a dumb thing to do. Hopefully everyone on the team learns from this for years and years to come. That would be a silver lining.

Go Hawks! Win Forever!!

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I love Browner and you can't talk about the LOB without crediting him for setting the tone. Wouldn't it be great if the NFL announced this week that Browner's suspension was mysteriously dropped, so he could suit up for the Super Bowl

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I miss BB too, I wonder if we could just have him on the sidelines in street clothes with the team......just to be there. It seems wrong not to have him there.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I was thinking about him too . My god what a shame for a little pot he can't play in the biggest game of his profession .
Just seems so trival in a world 99 % smoke it the other 1% lie about ever doing it .
I know that anology is in the eye of the beholder but I'm sure you get the jist of what I ment.