Harvin vs. Holliday

VegasSeahawkFan

Reaction score
I think a very big part of this game will be who returns kicks better. With the cold dense air in New Jersey it will be very likely that most of the kicks will be returnable. In Denver, every kick is unreturnable, which doesn't give Denver's special teams much work on tackling, staying in lanes, etc...

Harvin could have a huge impact on this game returning kicks. We have benefitted from awesome field position against really tough defenses. We should really do well with great field position against an average defense.

Hawks win by 10.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It will be Jeremy Lane vs Holliday. Lane is a special teams demon and got a lot of votes for the Pro Bowl. He is super fast too and no way Trindon outruns him.

GCrow

Reaction score
ivotuk":s0vuvgpe said:
It will be Jeremy Lane vs Holliday. Lane is a special teams demon and got a lot of votes for the Pro Bowl. He is super fast too and no way Trindon outruns him.

...And if he is lucky enough too, then he'll likely be receiving a healty dose of the Rocket coming in like a wrecking ball!!!

TJH

Reaction score
ivotuk":1g7oyhoa said:
He is super fast too and no way Trindon outruns him.

I get what you're ttrying to say, but no, Holliday is faster than almost every person in football.

Exittium

Reaction score
Let's not forget about lockette now.. I think him and lane as gunners is just an amazing combo as we've seen

Inspector

Reaction score
TJH":309jfwwg said:
ivotuk":309jfwwg said:
He is super fast too and no way Trindon outruns him.

I get what you're ttrying to say, but no, Holliday is faster than almost every person in football.

Holliday ran a 4.34 40 yard dash. He's 5'05" and weighs 169.
Lockette ran a 4.34 40 yard dash. He's 6'02" and weighs 211. He has longer than average arms.

It's a Fiat 500 vs. a freight train.

Lane isn't quite as quick in the 40 at 4.48 but he ran in in weather. He runs a 200 in 21.5 and has a 42" vertical leap. Holliday just beats him at 21.34 in the 200.

Percy is a different animal, 40 yards at 4.41, quicker than Lane but not the others. That said, he runs a 21.19 200.... He has a very high top gear.

Both Harvin and Lane are a size up from Holliday but not as big as Lockette.

Put any one of these guys in pads and a helmet and it's hard to say who is quicker on the field. I'd let Holliday hit me full bore. Not so much with lockette... Maybe when I was younger.

Latest posts