My new command coin (Seahawks related)

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
"Challenge coins" in the Navy are a big thing...probably other parts of the services as well. When I go to a new command, I always design a new coin that I give out as recognition or whatever.

Here is my design for the Nimitz. The basic shape is Mount Rainier, featuring Chester Nimitz and the Command Master Chief badge on the front and the Space Needle on the back.

....and I also added a little homage to the Seahawks on the back. :th2thumbs:

I can't wait to give one to a Sailor who happens to be a 49ers fan and see them wince...

:lol:

Just thought I'd share with .NET.

1613933 257805664378743 408797088 n zps2c102080

CANHawk

Reaction score
NEEDS MORE ACTION GREEN!!!

and yeah, can I have one too? i'm not in the Navy, but I ride the ferry like... ALL the time.

Just taking the piss of course. That's SO awesome Greg. Way to represent!

tdigitee

Reaction score
Man, that is seriously cool - nice work! Challenge coins are fascinating and I have a couple for support endeavors, but nothing near as sweet as that! I should ask my dad if he has any from his Navy service. The flag is an awesome touch.

Erebus

Reaction score
I collect challenge coins and would love to have one.

If you get overwhelmed with requests, I'd be willing to pay.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Master Chief - I was once in the Navy. Respectfully Request coin? And my Senior Chief brother is getting ready to retire (on the Stennis currently). I'm sure he would love one :)

Exittium

Reaction score
Aww dude see what ya did? Haha your gunna need to make a special batch for the .netters to buy or something so at gatherings we can try and catch each other without them

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I shall trade you one of mine for one of yours. I do not have one as good as yours....but us ground radar types ...yanno. LOL

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":242z6yv1 said:
"Challenge coins" in the Navy are a big thing...probably other parts of the services as well. When I go to a new command, I always design a new coin that I give out as recognition or whatever.

Here is my design for the Nimitz. The basic shape is Mount Rainier, featuring Chester Nimitz and the Command Master Chief badge on the front and the Space Needle on the back.

....and I also added a little homage to the Seahawks on the back. :th2thumbs:

I can't wait to give one to a Sailor who happens to be a 49ers fan and see them wince...

:lol:

Just thought I'd share with .NET.

1613933 257805664378743 408797088 n zps2c102080

Very cool, Chief. All the respect in the world to you. My father, who passed away two months ago, was a Chief in the Air Force with over thirty years of service. E-9's are a special breed.

sam1313

Reaction score
I would also like to know where you get these made, how much they cost etc. would love to have a .Net Superb Owl coin made. I'm sure we could come up with some kick a** things to put on it...