MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW OWNERSHIP

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Glad to see the torch will carry on. I may not post a lot but I do come here every day and read through to get info on my favorite team and, oh yeah, sooo much more. The color scheme is very comfortable.

Congrats, Gentlemen.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3jyvn5mm said:
The color scheme is very comfortable.

Funny you mention that. I can't tell you how many times I will be working, on various work-related sites, or just browsing around and then I will click on .NET and it's always a "Aaaaaah" feeling. Not just because, well it's .NET, but the colors are very soothing compared to so many sites out there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aros":10iza5jj said:
MD5eahawks":10iza5jj said:
The color scheme is very comfortable.

Funny you mention that. I can't tell you how many times I will be working, on various work-related sites, or just browsing around and then I will click on .NET and it's always a "Aaaaaah" feeling. Not just because, well it's .NET, but the colors are very soothing compared to so many sites out there.
Fo sho. I was very happy when Microsoft introduced their dark Technet theme. Now I can read nerd stuff on Technet without wanting to gouge my eyes out from excessive white, lol.

A lot more of the web needs to go this route.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Green & Blue is scientifically the most comfortable color combo. When this site changed to it’s current scheme, I felt and still feel, it is the best social forum anywhere.
To the designer...
Thank You, Great Job!

chris98251

Reaction score
Well thankfully we have the Blue/Green/Silver combo, we very well could have had Orange Crème/ White.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Congrats Wen..Hope it all goes well.

chris98251

Reaction score
Where's Liberty Valance when you need him...……………………..

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
chris98251":2yg6mgov said:

I heard he was shot by the man........

Congrats fellas, can't wait to see the new ideas. Thanks to all the previous owners of this site, I'm sure it can be difficult dealing with our, um....... "passion," at times. :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":286tpp5u said:
chris98251":286tpp5u said:

I heard he was shot by the man........

Congrats fellas, can't wait to see the new ideas. Thanks to all the previous owners of this site, I'm sure it can be difficult dealing with our, um....... "passion," at times. :D

Dealing is easy, restraint is hard.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2ljom425 said:
Green & Blue is scientifically the most comfortable color combo. When this site changed to it’s current scheme, I felt and still feel, it is the best social forum anywhere.
To the designer...
Thank You, Great Job!

I rememember the Scout forum......and when one day I logged on to this beautiful deep blue and neon green, it felt like Home. I might not post much but regularly go thru topics, Draft board, smack shack. One of the best post I look forward too each week "Enemy's Forum" for that week.

Thoughts to Les for his devotion and insight, and to Mark and Neal, for your hard , tireless work over the years. You have shown class, allowing others fans to vent, contribute and even talk alittle smack, but guess since the Hawks were kicking everyones butt the last 5 years, its the least you could do :stirthepot: Thank You from this Northern 12 !

To Jamie and Tony,..... it sounds to Me , the site is in VERY capable hands as well as dedicated fans of the Hawks and Community. I look forward to what is ahead and , will give all the support I can muster in making this site HOME. :229031_cheers: :229031_flagca:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. PWR is on our list but we have plenty of other work to do. A top priority is ensuring we are collecting enough funds to keep this things moving along. Shameless plug to click on Amazon or donate.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Thanks for your guiding hand and all of the time and effort you and Anguish spent making this the best team site on the web. Good luck in your future endeavors and god speed to the Wenhawk & Touchdown!

byau

Reaction score
Thank you guys for all your time and effort. Having this place to chat (or lurk) is amazing. And woohooo! Congrats to our new owners!!! Thank you and look forward to many more years of .NET !

Phoenix

Reaction score
Late to the party, but congratulations to the new owners!!!
And congrats to the previous owners for making this board the best of the best!

:irishdrinkers: