donkey fans take shot at sherman via billboard

davidonmi

Reaction score
they do realize this is exactly what sherman wants. The thing that would effect him the most is just ignoring him

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Should be (Bailey) Non-Relevant (Sherm) Relevant.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I also have to say I'm glad they did this. I wasn't sure how Sherman was going to fuel his fire against the Broncos, seeing as the players might as well be politicians. Thanks Donkos!

Largent80

Reaction score
Simply more motivation for the Hawks. People are now grasping at straws to try and stop us.

It is NOT going to happen.

People. We are going to be the Champions this year.

It is Known.

BamKam

Reaction score
Why are people so obsessed with "class"? Who cares, this is football not some poetry reading. People who get caught up in constantly judging people by how classy they are are the worst.

chrispy

Reaction score
I wonder how many bronco fans would choose Richard Sherman, and his cap hit of 600K, to Champ Bailey and his 10million (for sitting injured or getting benched most of this year).

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
When was the last time Champ Bailey was relevant for... Anything? I mean I knew once upon a time he was considered an elite corner but the man seems like a shadow of his former self. Sherman is the now.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Somebody has forwarded this to Sherm already, right? :)

Gotta love those Donkey fans and their billboards. First the Tebow billboards, now this. Really, it should say "over the hill" and "top of the hill" respectively.

Latest posts