donkey fans take shot at sherman via billboard

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
The first rule of Richard Sherman: Don't you ever talk about Richard Sherman.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":2csv0gjb said:
Should be (Bailey) Non-Relevant (Sherm) Relevant.

Exactly.

Show that sign to 1,000 people and I betcha 99.99999% of them couldn't even recognize Bailey. But most of them know who Sherman is.

Mission Accomplished

Chapow

Reaction score
Excellent. Keep poking the bear donkey fans, this is kind of stuff Sherm thrives off of.

Starrman44

Reaction score
It's funny how an athlete responds seconds after an exhilarating play and he is just totally slammed for it. Meanwhile folks can sit there and think for a day or two and trash him on a billboard and it's all just sporting.

They are calling out Richard as an individual and criticizing him. He was doing the same thing to Crabtree due to the bad blood between them.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

chris98251

Reaction score
So Bronco fans picking up the sloppy seconds of the 49ers. At least they were smart enough to not try to put one in Seattle and have it located in Fife or Bremerton.

hawk45

Reaction score
Not a good idea Denver, at all. Can you remember the last time you said to yourself "Sherman really talked a lot going into this game and boy does he look bad now because he didn't back it up?"

Me neither. Sherman is a model of consistency. You don't see him all game until they throw at him...once.

The closest Sherm ever came to being shown up was vs. Atlanta with a slip and a safety not giving help in time. That's the only thing I remember in 2 years, and everyone made a big deal out of it precisely because it was so rare and they knew they wouldn't get another chance.

Miile High

Reaction score
Goodness gracious people....its the sign outside of some small business mom & pop appliance store. Obviously trying to be funny, but its kinda corny.

you guys think some random small business owner's sign outside of his shop is going to help motivate the Seahawks more? :34853_doh:

its not that serious...

Largent80

Reaction score
Motivation?......Trust me, this team will need no more motivation than no championships in it's history , which will change on Feb. 2nd.