How Many Seahawks Fans You Think Will Be In Metlife Stadium?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I am guessing the Broncos will probably have more fans in that stadium

60-40%..?

Maybe more like 50-30% With the other 20% being people who is just there for the experience and don't care about either teams..Peyton Manning is a household name so I expect the Broncos to have more fans and the recent trash talking by Sherman doesn't help the cause so the other percentage of people there that are not Broncos/Seahawks fans will probably go against us cause we're probably more hated than ever after that post game trash talk by Sherman which I love by the way.....Keep talkin Sherm..!

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Colorado population: 5 million
Washington population: 7 million

Colorado GDP: 236 Billion
Washington GDP: 311 billion

If that stadium isn't at least half filled with Seahawks fans then the 12s have failed. We have a significant population and income advantage. No excuses 12s. Represent!

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":fo0lixbt said:
Colorado population: 5 million
Washington population: 7 million

Colorado GDP: 236 Billion
Washington GDP: 311 billion

If that stadium isn't at least half filled with Seahawks fans then the 12s have failed. We have a significant population and income advantage. No excuses 12s. Represent!

Didn't look at it that way...Good find. Haha :th2thumbs:

49ers

Reaction score
I'm in a drawing for Super Bowl tickets. The "Superstore" in my area helped supply electronics for the 2-week bash leading up to the big game, and got super bowl tickets as a promotion. I entered the contest in July by purchasing a qualifying dining room set (sweet set too). Only about 100 people entered. I thought the 49ers might be there so that's why I did it. I don't want em if I win anymore.

If someone here wants em (if I win) I'll give em up. You better use them and not sell them, that'll be my only stipulation.

Riley12

Reaction score
Stop, sir! You and your offer are ruining the thuggish image that I want to keep in my head of all Niner fans.

Seriously, though, that is pretty awesome of you! See you next season for at least two more brutal, bruising games.