Good Luck in the Super Bowl

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Good luck Hawk fans! I know I will be rooting for a hawks victory, just hope your CB keep their eyes open for that illegal pick to take them out. 9Denver is netorious for doing them and never get called for it.)

Again good luck and hope you get the Lombardi!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes...

What was up with that in the game yesterday? Welker had about 3 or 4 really bad ones. It seems like if we do that even one time on accident it is immediately called.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2771h3to said:
Thanks for the well wishes...

What was up with that in the game yesterday? Welker had about 3 or 4 really bad ones. It seems like if we do that even one time on accident it is immediately called.

Called they wanted a Denver SB :D seriously I do not know, but when he took out Talib that was Game over for NE we had no one else who could cover Thomas and he burned us ALL game. (what was worse for me is the Pats JUST had a PI call on us the series before where our TE grazed their Defender. )

I wanted ask, would you guys like a opposing fans break down of Denver? (the Pats faced them twice and I know that team pretty well)

godawg

Reaction score
In two weeks KJ Wright will be back in synch, and we'll have four LBs who are fast enough to cover receivers, in addition to the LOB. I doubt our pass rush will produce any sacks since Manning has such a quick release,but I can't think of a D better suited to face him. Moreno is a great back, but so is Frank Gore.