This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • SUPER BOWL BABY!!! Against our old AFC Rival Broncos! It's been a long time, so the hate has faded but still... This will be a great matchup of top offense against top defense! This could be it my Seahawks brothers and sisters... This could finally be the year we take the Big Kahuna... The NFL CHAMPIONSHIP! You think the Broncos are gonna be tougher than the 49ers? I think NOT! Dare to dream fellow Seahawks Maniacs! We're on the cusp of history! YES!!! :th2thumbs:

    (oh, and guess what... Harvin's gonna play!)

    GO SEAHAWKS!!!


    "Official" forum

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/

    Orangemane

    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php

    Scout site

    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=101

    Blog form forum

    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/



    If you know of any I missed, please post below.
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Image

    May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2726
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • :bump:
    Image

    May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2726
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • May I be the first to say, Nobody is stoppin this train.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 25080
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Good Boy !!!!!!!


  • Choo Fing CHOO...
    Teqneek
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm


  • I said when I attended the pre season game that this was a preview of the super bowl!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    User avatar
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 696
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • The marijuana bowl lol
    User avatar
    WeakBeak
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 139
    Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am
    Location: buckley


  • In super bowl history, the number one offense and the number one defense have met 4 times. 3 out of the 4 times the number one defense has won.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2964
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


  • Hey, BlueThunder. How good did it feel when you typed *Super Bowl edition* ?

    :)
    User avatar
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 804
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am



  • GO HAWKS! New school dynasty here we go!!
    mort
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:58 pm


  • Man, the donkey fans sure seem confident. Read a 5 page thread about Sherman and most of the posters didn't know who he is. The few that did all had the same take, over rated, big mouth and DT / PM were going to abuse him. Reminded me a lot of webzone.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 563
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm


  • Whaddaya mean, the hate has faded? The hate still runs strong in this one!
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 4174
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


  • Them sumbitches at the official forum are sooooooooo cocky, saying their defense is as good as ours...lol
    User avatar
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 487
    Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am


  • uncle fester wrote:Hey, BlueThunder. How good did it feel when you typed *Super Bowl edition* ?

    :)



    I'm not gonna lie...


    IT WAS PRETTY FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!

    Funny you took a second to think about that... ;) :lol:
    Image

    May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2726
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • Hey guys. I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm excited to see my two favorite teams battle in the bowl! Not being a smack talker but don't get carried away with over confidence. Denver is no cake walk.

    This is a great matchup because we are built so much the same and have both come to power with new strong regimes with the Johns. It is weird how close we are personnel wise and I look forward to a great matchup
    Crash123go
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 19
    Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:30 am


  • irocdave wrote:Man, the donkey fans sure seem confident. Read a 5 page thread about Sherman and most of the posters didn't know who he is. The few that did all had the same take, over rated, big mouth and DT / PM were going to abuse him. Reminded me a lot of webzone.


    It certainly seems that a lot of those guys don't watch a lot of non-Bronco football. That thread also made me really appreciate the tone set by the mods here - the foul language and racism was pretty low rent.
    User avatar
    Hawkspur
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1290
    Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 pm


  • confident bunch over there. most score pedictions have the Broncos scoring in the 30's
    User avatar
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1066
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


  • Crash123go wrote:Hey guys. I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm excited to see my two favorite teams battle in the bowl! Not being a smack talker but don't get carried away with over confidence. Denver is no cake walk.

    This is a great matchup because we are built so much the same and have both come to power with new strong regimes with the Johns. It is weird how close we are personnel wise and I look forward to a great matchup


    ?? These two teams are built completely differently. In what ways do you think they are similar?
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8823
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


  • 2 things I've seen
    1. The Wilson/Grossman comparison is downright idiocy.
    2. Using regular season games to define Lynch's season is also dumb. It's obvious he's been scaling back, and has finally unleashed in the playoffs. He's saved his best stuff for this game
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • davidonmi wrote:2 things I've seen
    1. The Wilson/Grossman comparison is downright idiocy.
    2. Using regular season games to define Lynch's season is also dumb. It's obvious he's been scaling back, and has finally unleashed in the playoffs. He's saved his best stuff for this game


    I quite like the Sherman is overrated and the comparison of the Seattle D to Kansas City.
    User avatar
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1066
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


  • Smellyman wrote:
    davidonmi wrote:2 things I've seen
    1. The Wilson/Grossman comparison is downright idiocy.
    2. Using regular season games to define Lynch's season is also dumb. It's obvious he's been scaling back, and has finally unleashed in the playoffs. He's saved his best stuff for this game


    I quite like the Sherman is overrated and the comparison of the Seattle D to Kansas City.

    please post the D comparison to KC. Holy cow that is laughable
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Lots of Donkey fans thinking that the L.o.B. will "get tired" after a while.

    Perhaps Welker can fill them in on the finer points. Unless he still wets the bed thinking about it >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk7BL3V5KhA
    User avatar
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 804
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am


  • They have every right in the world to be confident. They got the job done this year and have a one of the best QBs to play the game.

    I am also however confident that the Seahawks play the kind of football that keeps Manning on the sideline.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5900
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • I think the comment that the Seahawks don't have a pass rush was one of the better ones I saw.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1086
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm


  • loafoftatupu wrote:They have every right in the world to be confident. They got the job done this year and have a one of the best QBs to play the game.

    I am also however confident that the Seahawks play the kind of football that keeps Manning on the sideline.

    Yep, but doesn't make it any less fun to make fun of their stupidity
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Still trying to figure out how these two teams are similar? we're like the exact oppositie of eachother. but whatever. Ya it would appear that we don't stand a chance, that offense jugernaut is going to roll right over us it appears.

    my favorite comment however is, "now that Bailey's back and healthy he'll show sherm how a real cornerback plays"...

    all i'm reading is ya our defense is pretty good, but that's because we haven't faced an offense like them yet this season, which may be true, but i'm still a very firm believer that this defense is ranked #1 because they're pretty damn good.

    Peyton will have some success i'm sure, but to think Denver is going to roll over Seattle is nothing more than a hope and a prayer. Peyton will throw 50 times, because he's going to have to.

    Our offense will have some success because if we can put up 20+ on the second best defense in the league, no reason we can't improve on that against soft a** Denver.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Russell Wilson is a joke and the Broncos will dare him to beat us. He can't and won't.


    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... 23d5fc54f0

    Oh, I really wish Denver's coaching staff thought like this guy.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

    You win.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4274
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


  • You may want to remind our Bronco "friends" that we did play each other in pre-season and both teams and both coaches played the game for keeps (Peyton Manning played the entire first half).

    Seattle won that game and it wasn't particularly close.

    Now, I will grant that a lot of time has passed since then, but we already have some idea of how the teams do in fact match up with each other, and those matchups favor Seattle (esp in an outside game).
    Polaris
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1405
    Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 am


  • Their strength against ours. Historically the best defense usually wins. Also, I see our offense moving the ball well vs. them. A great matchup for the Hawks.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 25080
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Good Boy !!!!!!!


  • Love how the most active topic on 'Orange Mane' (seriously thats the best you could do as far as a site name? Orange mane?) is just a couple pages making fun of RW's wife.
    Image
    User avatar
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2878
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am


  • Largent80 wrote:Their strength against ours. Historically the best defense usually wins. Also, I see our offense moving the ball well vs. them. A great matchup for the Hawks.


    I'd much rather play Denver than SF or CAR.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

    You win.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4274
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


  • It's a little unusual for the top teams in each conference to have almost completely dissimiliar philosophies and approaches to football, but that's what happened this year. The top teams in the AFC (with the possible exception of the Chiefs) were like top notch offensive surgeons with a defense that was "good enough".

    The NFC (with the possible exception of the Saints....and even THEY had to reform late) were like brute force "barbarians" that would use their defenses to 'burn your villiage' and 'hear the lamentations of your women'.

    I know which philosophy I'd give the edge to.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1405
    Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 am


  • First of all, they WILL NOT stop Lynch, and secondly, we will add to Mannings list of failures with our linebackers and LOB.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 25080
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Good Boy !!!!!!!


  • Those AFC Offenses were easily two of the most dangerous in football. San Diego may be a struggling team, but Rivers on a good day can torch any D on any given Sunday. And Brady needs no explanation. Russell Wilson is a very talented young QB in my opinion. But is he ready to be able to calm himself down in the heat of pressure?

    the Chargers? Oh geez.
    SF has a better offense than SD and certainly better weapons and a better Oline than NE
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • I don't blame them for being confident, but at least keep it to the Bronco offense potential success on the Hawks defense.

    I wonder if all the experts that are quick to dismiss the Seahawks offense realize that the Hawks ended the season and playoffs going against 6 of the top 8 defensive teams in the NFL. The Hawks were number one, so they don't count. And according to Denver fans, stopping Blount means that Lynch won't be a problem.

    Tampa and Tennessee both had higher ranked defenses than Denver.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5900
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • The broncos have a good run defense however lynch just ran for 110 on San Fran so them thinking they'll just shut him down no problem is wishful thinking Blount ran wild on two really bad defenses so he came into that game overrated
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Pointless to even bother. We already know what they think there is a stat for every argument. There is one fact that cannot be argued. That is that if you don't have the ball, you can't score and the clock still runs in spite of it.

    The Bronco fans will believe that there is no way Seattle can match up against their machine of awesomeness. They will also believe that the Hawks can't move the ball against their defense. After all, they stopped the Pats right?

    Meh... I don't care. The Hawks just do what they do and win most of their games. I am very confident that the Hawks will move the ball well and be in this game in the 4th quarter.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5900
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • It's actually quite comical reading some of the theories over there, it's basically everything we've heard each week by a team that's never played us.

    RW is too short, make him throw over the lineman
    Keep him in the pocket he can't throw from there
    make him scramble, he's small if he gets hit hard we can put him out of the game
    recievers suck
    lynch is hard to tackle, need to get him running east and west, ( no speed )
    TE's and backs will not be an issue, our LB's are fast enough to hang with them
    RW can't bring a team from behind or put the team on his shoulders and lead them to a win

    same old stuff, i would suggest any bronco fans lurking to go back and watch some games, maybe take a peak at his stats for the last two years, might change your mind a bit. He didn't tie/break several records for nothing including one by your lord and savior Peyton Manning i might add.

    More i get into SB mode the more I'm confident our offense will be competitive, our D will play lights out.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Reaneypark wrote:I think the comment that the Seahawks don't have a pass rush was one of the better ones I saw.


    Yeah along with the comparison to KC defense. Such a joke. KC defense was sooo much worse the second half of the season when Denver played them. Manning is going to be running for his life if he try's to go down field.
    Last edited by stonewallj799 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    stonewallj799
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 41
    Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:10 pm


  • stonewallj799 wrote:
    Reaneypark wrote:I think the comment that the Seahawks don't have a pass rush was one of the better ones I saw.


    Yeah along with the comparison to KC defense. Such a joke. KC defense was sooo much worse the second half of the season when Denver played them. Manning is going to be running for his life if he try's go down field.

    KC's defense loaded up on a bunch of backup QB's to start the season. Look at the stats they were never able to stop the run. Once they played someone they collapsed
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Those fans need a serious reality check. I certainly hope no seahawk fans here are predicting blowouts like they are.
    And for the last time our offense isn't as bad as people say it is, "enemic" it's like jesus
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • we're in this game for a reason, and I like how they're going to just show up and stop lynch, like it's that simple
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Crash123go wrote:Hey guys. I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm excited to see my two favorite teams battle in the bowl! Not being a smack talker but don't get carried away with over confidence. Denver is no cake walk.

    This is a great matchup because we are built so much the same and have both come to power with new strong regimes with the Johns. It is weird how close we are personnel wise and I look forward to a great matchup


    Guess I'll address this. Sounds like you have some interest in the Hawks but your team really is the Donkeys. So..that being said, prepare for watching your favorite team beaten up and kicked to the curb. The two teams are not similar. The Hawks have most of their playmakers on D. The are bigger, faster and ferocious than any other team in the NFL. The Hawks also plod along with a stout running game. Wilson is not a pocket QB ( wish he was most of the time) but he makes game changing plays improvising THROWING the ball, not running it. He isn't Kap nor Cam Newton. He runs to by time to look down field. T

    The Donkeys have not played against a defenses remotely similar to what the Hawks have this year. On the flip side the Donkeys have not played the grind it out, elite athletic QB's this year. The hawks haven't squared off with an elite QB this year ( debatable with Breeze) but TB, PM and AR are the best. However they did face 2 of the 3 last year and beat both. Of course the Packers game was a mess with officiating but before you toss that out the game would have been over long before the hail Mary if the calls would have been made correctly.
    Denver is a finesse team with a finesse QB. Tell me your not hoping for 50 degrees and no wind. PM has a proven track record in non perfect weather conditions.

    As far as what I have seen on Donkeys forums, most of the fans are ignorant about the Hawks but feel free to voice their rhetoric about what they are. What they really are is a team that is physical, fast, tough, smart and have a real edge to them. Think of the island of misfit toys on steroids. Almost all of the studs were low round draft picks or cast off's from other teams. Not glamor picks in the top 5 of the draft.

    As far as Sherman, Donkey fans keep thinking he is a loose cannon. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. By posting about him you are doing what he has intended you to do. Kinda like Bosworth selling all of the those I hate Boz t-shirts in Denver. Donkey fans should call themselves sheoples. Kinda fits with the horse and all.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 563
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm


  • thebanjodude wrote:Them sumbitches at the official forum are sooooooooo cocky, saying their defense is as good as ours...lol


    Being a Bronco fan, i would not say that we are a better defense than the Seahawks. Thats crazy talk and 90% of Bronco fans would agree with me. But, I think our defense has improved greatly the past few games. We are very good at run defense. We have had numerous key injuries and have adjusted well. Champ is finally healthy and the secondary is improving. Looking at our overall defensive stats for the year and calling us a bad defense would be foolish.
    johntfootball
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 26
    Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:35 pm


  • Any of you guys making the trip for Media Day? I just bought my tickets and am looking forward to attending. Hoping to meet up with as many 12s as I can! Go Hawks!!!
    Hawk096
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm
    Location: Syracuse, NY


  • Polaris wrote:You may want to remind our Bronco "friends" that we did play each other in pre-season and both teams and both coaches played the game for keeps (Peyton Manning played the entire first half).

    Seattle won that game and it wasn't particularly close.

    Now, I will grant that a lot of time has passed since then, but we already have some idea of how the teams do in fact match up with each other, and those matchups favor Seattle (esp in an outside game).


    Pre-season games are strictly to evaluate talent and are to run very vanilla plays. Why does the score mean anything in that game?
    johntfootball
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 26
    Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:35 pm


  • johntfootball wrote:
    Polaris wrote:You may want to remind our Bronco "friends" that we did play each other in pre-season and both teams and both coaches played the game for keeps (Peyton Manning played the entire first half).

    Seattle won that game and it wasn't particularly close.

    Now, I will grant that a lot of time has passed since then, but we already have some idea of how the teams do in fact match up with each other, and those matchups favor Seattle (esp in an outside game).


    Pre-season games are strictly to evaluate talent and are to run very vanilla plays. Why does the score mean anything in that game?


    You are wrong. Pre-season games are there to evaluate talent true, but they are also there to provide training for your personelle in real game sitautions, and BOTH Coach Fox and Coach Carroll treated the first half of the pre-season game as a "live game" and played to win. Peyton Manning played the entire first half.

    What that means is that the preseason game gives us some very good insight into how each team matches up with the others. Even Coach Fox alluded to this (and emphatically did NOT say that the preseason game was meaningless).
    Polaris
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1405
    Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 am


  • John T.

    Lets address your whatever whatever. Agreed, pre season means very, very little. Maybe a tiny bit of confidence for the guy who picked manning off, but nothing else.

    But...Your defense is MED-EEE-OHHH-KERRRRRR. Don't pretend you have good corners or safeties. Champ was healthy last year, how did that work out? Don't pretend your linebackers are really fast or all that good. Romo lit your ass up. Last year, he got us for 7. I know, apples and oranges, but your D sucks lemons. And maybe some other semi-round objects? So at home you beat the Pats who had shit all for weapons. Good on you. Have a THC loaded cookie.

    This game will be played on Turf, and ours is a faster team. In 3 of the only 4 SB matchups with the number 1 D vs the number 1 Offense, the number one D has won. At NY early in the year, when the weather was good, you gave up 23. Later, our squad gave up ZERO. Shit. Shinola. Nada. Zip. Not a gawdamm thing. In fact, the Giants crossed the 50 one time.

    Maybe you think your hurry up offense will be the real deal. Well, what if we shut that shit down and all you do is make your already slowish D stay on the field longer? Straight up, Seattle does not do gimmicks. Man up, Stand up. Run your rubs(picks), we will knock the shit out of those guys.

    You think our defense has never seen anything like your offense? Pick up the phone, call Drew Brees. He averaged 11 points a game vs our D. Whatever you think you will score, cut it in half.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11663
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Peyton is obviously a better QB than Kaep however this is my argument against the "sf scored 17 on u guys at home" argument.
    7 of those points came on a 50 yard scramble, peyton is not a scrambler.
    7 more came on a 30 yard jump pass after eluding the rush, something peyton also won't do.
    3 came on a wilson TO
    U can't just say you'll add to the score because peyton's the better QB, as they scored 0 points from a true conventional style.
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • So I've been living here in Denver for sometime now.. Today I was listening to a radio show receiving calls from from people about this game. And OMG!! It just amazing how confident they are. For get about tattoos, these people should already start printing their news papers and hang their banners as Champions! It was just amazing that how could any educated people be so ignorant and stupid. Not just the caller, but the host was ten times worst.

    According to them, L.Blount is equal if not better than Lynch. They stopped him so lynch shouldn't be a problem. Then the game is in the hands of RW, who according to them is absolutely horrible. And Our defense got torched by The Bucs, Titans, and Cardinals, so P.Manning might have a career day.

    It was just amazing. Especially the Host dissing our fans. Saying since we haven't won a SB yet, we should just shut up, look down and respect the Broncos literally.

    These people seem absolutely uneducated. They will be met with a HUGEEEE surprise on 2/2!
    seadoc30
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 204
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 am


Next


It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information