Just listen to Earl Thomas.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Earl on Russell:

Russell has a very calm demeanor, and he understands when it’s time to make that big play. Like last week, when he threw that big pass to Doug Baldwin — he’s going to come through for us every time. So he’s not worried about what anybody else is saying. If the defense is going to give him something, he’s going to take it because he trusts his teammates. As a teammate, I really appreciate that about him. It shows the leader he is. He’s putting his pride to the side, and not trying to force anything, or make it about Russell Wilson. It’s about our team.

Russell has a saying, “Ignore the noise.” It’s been contagious on our team because that’s very true. You can’t worry about what people say about you. They don’t know you, for one, and also, they don’t define you.

Another great pre-game blog post:

60 Minutes Away

The Outfield

Reaction score
That's a great way to put it. I could see how the rest of the team could greatly appreciate that. I'm sure it's deflating to the rest of the team when your QB throws 7 interceptions in two playoff games.

OP
OP
DavidSeven

DavidSeven

Reaction score
No destination is too big...

I want everybody in the stadium to feel what I’m about.

That’s why I always say we’re all connected. We understand what it takes to have that Hawk energy, to finish 60 minutes and win big games. When you add in the variable that we’re only 60 minutes away from the Super Bowl, that’s incredible. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some guys will play in the league eight or nine years, and won’t ever reach this point.

I’ve been keeping a journal since Week 2 of this season. It’s made me realize that we all have the opportunity to write our own story. This Seattle Seahawks team — along with the 12th man — is a prime example of that, and proof that no destination is too big if you put your mind to it.

I can’t wait to see what the next part of our story is going to be.

Let’s find out.

socalhawker333

Reaction score
Just an absolutely complete Leader RW3 is and this Sunday and on February 2nd! The World will know! So Grateful he is a Seahawk! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If I had any worries they are GONE after this and reports that we're as loose as the NY Giants in New England's 16-0 season.

seadoc30

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1fvahw3m said:
Earl on Russell:

Russell has a very calm demeanor, and he understands when it’s time to make that big play. Like last week, when he threw that big pass to Doug Baldwin — he’s going to come through for us every time. So he’s not worried about what anybody else is saying. If the defense is going to give him something, he’s going to take it because he trusts his teammates. As a teammate, I really appreciate that about him. It shows the leader he is. He’s putting his pride to the side, and not trying to force anything, or make it about Russell Wilson. It’s about our team.

Russell has a saying, “Ignore the noise.” It’s been contagious on our team because that’s very true. You can’t worry about what people say about you. They don’t know you, for one, and also, they don’t define you.

60 Minutes Away

He is ignoring the noise but also ignoring all the wide open running lanes for big gains if he keeps the ball for once like he used to.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seadoc30":1aovias3 said:
DavidSeven":1aovias3 said:
Earl on Russell:

60 Minutes Away

He is ignoring the noise but also ignoring all the wide open running lanes for big gains if he keeps the ball for once like he used to.
Relax, I think we've been doing a little trolling.....

Blitzer88

Reaction score
God I want the Hawks to win this sooo badly! Please make it happen! Prove my doubts to be complete crap!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":bef91087 said:
God I want the Hawks to win this sooo badly! Please make it happen! Prove my doubts to be complete crap!
No worries. Lynch kills this team and Wilson is clutch and the defense has a proven advantage at The Clink. Also the last team to win 4 road games in a row come playoffs was 1966 and it wasn't in Seattle. You will be wrong I just hope you can take it in stride.:)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I got butterflies off that quote. I love so much how ET has grown

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If there is one player on this team I have 100% faith in, it's Russell Wilson. It's going to be an epic game. It is known.