Percy will be back to practice next week, as per Pete.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
No this is not another Percy thread, read between the lines you dumb asses.

Pete just guaranteed a win.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Awesome..........wait a minute. Did you just get away with calling us all dumb asses? :229031_banghead:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They were talking about this comment on NFL Network. The reporter they had on was Jeff Darlington. He mentioned that the Seahawks were extremely relaxed and loose. The last time he witnessed this was the 2007 NY Giants. The ones that went on the win the SB against Brady and the Pats.

amill87

Reaction score
You gotta wonder if the Niners are actually feeling more pressure this game. They've been so close, I wonder if it will start to weigh on them.

We know one thing for sure, the Hawks aren't feeling any pressure and if they are, we won't be able to notice. Pressure does nothing to this team.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I can't stop laughing with the end of your line. I heard that too and got excited it was a subtle way of saying we're going to the SB. Which then makes me think back to Jimmy Johnson and as his Cowboys were in the playoffs and he was listening to sports talk and people were giving there opinions, he had enough and called into the station and said "WE WILL WIN THE BALLGAME."

which interestingly enough was against the 49ers in the NFC title game after the 1993 season (exactly 20 seasons ago) .

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-01-22/ ... my-johnson

"We will win the ballgame," Johnson said. "And you can put it in three-inch headlines. We will win the ballgame."

"The Dallas Morning News put Johnson's guarantee in half-inch type at the top of the front page of the newspaper Friday morning, right there next to the headline: "Whitewater case counsel expects to grill Clintons."

Exittium

Reaction score
i think the 49ers will fatigue quicker then they have before due to all the road games. Yes they've been in jets and in oversized chairs and stuff, but traveling and skipping time zones really has an effect on someone. (and yes I know they aren't changing timezone's coming up here) I'm just saying when they when from SF to AZ, back to SF, from SF to GB, back to SF, from SF to Carolina, Back to SF. Now they gotta come up here to Seattle.. that's a lot of traveling.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What more do they have to do to show these guys are Zen, baby...ZEN!

Attachments

• mag_lpot-wilson01jr_576.jpg
    mag_lpot-wilson01jr_576.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,461

Exittium

Reaction score
Aros":1ex85ewk said:
What more do they have to do to show these guys are Zen, baby...ZEN!

I really wish RW would get a haircut.. My military side wants to yell at him for looking scrub.. but he's been winning so I smile about it lol

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":3ew4qcvs said:
Awesome..........wait a minute. Did you just get away with calling us all dumb asses? :229031_banghead:
Why yes, yes I believe I did. :192215:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Exittium":2wl9r957 said:
I really wish RW would get a haircut.. My military side wants to yell at him for looking scrub.. but he's been winning so I smile about it lol

You know what that's all about right? He didn't cut his hair the whole season playing in high school, and his team won the state championship. He's trying to re-create it to see if it still works. It's only weird if it doesn't work right? Good to see that Russ has a healthy dose of superstition! Makes me like him all the more... :D

jblaze

Reaction score
I love all the joking but Pete obviously didn't mean that. He's the disciplined one week at a time guy, he'd never look ahead.

That said, I can say, yes, Percy will be back practicing next week.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Having a healthy Percy for the super bowl would be sweet.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I really hope this teams transcendence ends with the same result of the 1992 Cowboys since the last two seasons have been remarkably similar to the 91-92 seasons of the Cowboys, aside from Dallas defeating San Fran on the road on the way to the Superbowl.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Russ said he's letting his hair grow out because his dad's hair was a little long, back in the day.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I" sorry I just can't believe he will be practicing. the last time we had a bye week he got hurt LOL.
sorry I couldn't resist