KJ WRIGHT?

jackflash50

Reaction score
I probably missed it but is KJ back in the line up this week? Smith has played great but the more depth the better.
2nd question. Did Christine Michael go into Pet's dog house or has he been injured? For a bit early in the season it looked like has going to be the primary backup to Lynch with RT being the 3rd down back. Does he just not know the playbook or am I missing something? He had a great pre season.

Hawksnester

Reaction score
KJ is day to day, limited yesterday, practicing today.

There's an entire thread on Christine Michael. It pretty much reads speculation, speculation, no one knows, speculation.

Edit: LP Wednesday, FP Thurs-Fri

ManBunts

Reaction score
Wright started practicing Wednesday. I can only assume to play. His coverage skills against Crab, Davis and Boldin will be huge. Not to knock Smith, the guy has played lights out, but Wright's size will be an advantage.

Christine is a rookie. Pete rewards effort and Turbin, as far as I know, hasn't done anything at the RB position to be bumped out of the #2 slot. I agree, CM has tons of talent, but my guess is with the tons of injuries to fill at other positions, there just hasn't been room to have him dress down that often.

RCATES

Reaction score
Hawksnester":3pko8f9u said:

There's an entire thread on Christine Michael. It pretty much reads speculation, speculation, no one knows, speculation.

This is actually incorrect. KJ was limited on Wednesday practice. Was a full participant yesterday and will be today as well. All signs says he plays Sunday.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
KJ may play this Sunday but Malcolm Smith is playing great so it will likely be a substitution situation, not replacing Smith. Michael apparently is not good at blocking so Pete doesn't want to take a chance with him until he is a bit more seasoned and learns blocking/schemes. That is my understanding.

HawkGA

Reaction score
ManBunts":1t1w0hp0 said:
Turbin, as far as I know, hasn't done anything at the RB position to be bumped out of the #2 slot.

Except for, well, kind of sucking.

Hawksnester

Reaction score
Hawksnester":1ylc2ocz said:

Incorrect.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":6qia8fy7 said:
KJ may play this Sunday but Malcolm Smith is playing great so it will likely be a substitution situation, not replacing Smith. Michael apparently is not good at blocking so Pete doesn't want to take a chance with him until he is a bit more seasoned and learns blocking/schemes. That is my understanding.

By substitution, you probably mean a rotation of players to keep them fresh? That is my assumption...but I dont like to assume....too much anyway. LOL :mrgreen:
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: