Seahawks Mailing Hard Copy NFCCG Tickets?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A friend of ours and fellow STH told us she received generic hard copy NFCCG tickets in the mail yesterday. Anyone else? I HATE printing out tickets to the biggest game of the year. I want the hard copy tickets as a memento. Was curious if any other STH's have received hard copy tickets to the game in the mail?

SeaTown81

Reaction score
So she just got a generic ticket like this one?

Bd96MpbCEAA4dEK

I got mine by going to the CLink box office and asking for them to print them out for me. Did she ask to have them mailed?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think so...Came in the mail...You too then?

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
You guys have terrible-looking tickets. They made 49ers ticket holders buy tickets for the divisional and championship rounds nearly a month ahead of time (and mailed the paper tickets) and held onto the money until the Saints lost.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I think the Seahawks really dropped the ball on this so-to-speak. Most fans like myself prefer hard copy tickets for the memento aspect. I keep all my past playoff tickets. Keeping a boring piece of paper with a bar code and info on it is not the same.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":cjxak2t6 said:
You guys have terrible-looking tickets. They made 49ers ticket holders buy tickets for the divisional and championship rounds nearly a month ahead of time (and mailed the paper tickets) and held onto the money until the Saints lost.

That's what the Hawks used to do. Season ticket holders get cool looking tickets for the regular season.

108168.jpg

Used to get them for the playoffs as well. Now they do this "Pay as we play" thing where you authorize your credit card to be charged once the game is official. It's good in that sense. You're only charged once the game is assured of happening. But I miss the cool tickets. At least I got the lame one. Most people are printing them out or using their smart phone. Boo.

crucifyd

Reaction score
sadly it seems that everything is going this way...I agree Aros...non-hard copy tickets blow...

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I printed 2 copies. One I cut the actual ticket out and laminated it for a keepsake. The other I will take to the game. The one from last weeks game got soaking wet and was ruined. But even the one that I will keep is nothing fancy, I would have preferred to pay earlier and get a real ticket if that is going to be the trade off. They used to do that and give us the choice of either a refund or leave it on the books toward next season's tickets.

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
SeaTown81":10pjb39g said:
CandlestickBum":10pjb39g said:

That's what the Hawks used to do. Season ticket holders get cool looking tickets for the regular season.

108168.jpg

Used to get them for the playoffs as well. Now they do this "Pay as we play" thing where you authorize your credit card to be charged once the game is official. It's good in that sense. You're only charged once the game is assured of happening. But I miss the cool tickets. At least I got the lame one. Most people are printing them out or using their smart phone. Boo.

I hope they at least give you some memorabilia at the gates if they are not mailing out tickets. Our playoff tickets were nearly $200 each. People were selling pairs of seats in our section for $1000-2000. I remember they gave us a little rally "towel" (more like a washcloth) and I do not remember if they even handed anything out at the NFC Conference Championship against Green Bay last year. You would think that, considering how much the tickets cost, they would at least give out something descent, like an NFC 2013 T-shirt, baseball cap or something. I hope the Seahawks management does better than the Yorks.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I prefer cool tickets to the non-descript bar codes. From what I understand the NFL sets the prices for the playoffs, not sure how much the Seahawks keep from the gate. They are saving a whole bunch with these cheap tickets.
Bing is sponsoring 55,000 white rally towels.
I'm more concerned with the high demand and people bidding up the prices. The NFL and Seahawks are taking notes and will raise prices next year.
I talked with a New York Giant ticket holder and he was told he could buy two SuperBowl tickets in his seats for $3,600 each. They were originally told the price would be $700 each. It's pricing out the average fans.