Any other STH's wishing they could have hard copy tickets?

AVL

Reaction score
In the future all attendees will be admitted with their embedded wrist phones which will also replace the programs, jumbo trons and scoreboards. For an extra fee, printed tickets will be available with delivery sometime after the event.

Reaction score
But of course with my luck the printer cartridges are out of ink and can't be refilled at Walgreens smh, catridges are kinda spendy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty lame. As much coin as we spend as STH's, you'd think we could at least get hardcopy tickets. My nephews like to collect them etc. This just helps the scalpers and scammers more, print one out, make a bunch of copies and sell them etc.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'd just be pumped to have tickets in the first place...sure a lot of desperate fans would take them off your hands!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Was wondering when someone would make a comment like that. How do you turn that into not being pumped?? Nobody is more pumped than I am, it was just a thread someone started about how it would be cool to do what they ALWAYS HAVE done, send us some hardcopy tickets. No way in hell would I ever give up my tickets. I'm not a collector of stuff like that, but a ton of people are, and it's just cool to have that hardcopy ticket, that's all.
Oh wait, I must not appreciate being a season ticket holder :|

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I still carry a piece of the confetti from the 2006 NFCCG in my wallet.

However, it is getting pretty old and needs to be replaced.

A

Anonymous

nsport":3643n7dz said:
You can be like Gary and frame your printout. :)

[youtube]U2yQnd9wC3c[/youtube]

Countdown, until a new .NET user signs-up as "Gary Baker", begins in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Riley12

Reaction score
I love the idea of a commemorative 'ticket' of sorts being distributed at the gate or the customer service booth each game day,
especially if they went all the way with printed tickets for the pre- and regular season games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good idea, a lot of ppl don't really care about a ticket stub, so they wouldn't have to do it. Those who want something for their collection, there it is.

Latest posts