Good Luck from a Pats fan.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I have not been on here in awhile, just wanted come in say good luck Sunday and hopefully see you in 3 weeks in NJ! (Mind you feels like it is the Hawks year, but if my Pats make it I will still cheer hard for the upset :)

Polaris

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2nvoj0z8 said:
I have not been on here in awhile, just wanted come in say good luck Sunday and hopefully see you in 3 weeks in NJ! (Mind you feels like it is the Hawks year, but if my Pats make it I will still cheer hard for the upset :)

Thanks. While I think the Pats are going to win, I hope you don't find it amiss if I'd rather have the Hawks face the Broncos in te SB. I believe the Hawks matchup better against the Broncos....but admittedly the Niners are the first and only priority this week.

Axx

Reaction score
good luck, that game will come down to if the blount can smoke denvers defense.

Polaris

Reaction score
Axx":2ezy7rhx said:
good luck, that game will come down to if the blount can smoke denvers defense.

I'm told that's legal now in Denver. :stirthepot:

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Polaris":1nhofmvs said:
PatsFanNH":1nhofmvs said:

Thanks. While I think the Pats are going to win, I hope you don't find it amiss if I'd rather have the Hawks face the Broncos in te SB. I believe the Hawks matchup better against the Broncos....but admittedly the Niners are the first and only priority this week.

I agree, Denver O is ALL manning youput pressure on him and he will fold up and make mistakes (like almost any QB will) where as the pats have a good running game to keep you honest.

If I am being honest I EXPECT a seatle v Denver SB. Pats have overachieved IMO with all the devasating injuries on our D. (and Lynch scares the bejesus out of me if we do make it to the SB. no spikes,Mayo,Wilfolk, hell our hole interior D line and LB are backups. lol)