Anyone Make any Bets?

Sac

Reaction score
I don't mean the monetary kind. I mean the kind with friends and or coworkers and significant others.

My woman had been harping on me to bet something on the game after the Digits won Sunday. So I made an offer earlier. If the 'Hawks win, she's required to say "Go 'Hawks" after every conversation she has with every person until the end of Superb Owl Sunday. I'm waiting to see if she accepts.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
My employees are all 9 ers fans .I told them I'd give them Monday off with pay if they win if not they work 6 straight for the same pay as 5 .

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3q41a9jw said:
My employees are all 9 ers fans .I told them I'd give them Monday off with pay if they win if not they work 6 straight for the same pay as 5 .

Sucks to be your employees next week.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I may bet a friend a bottle....after all we kinda destroyed the bottle he bought up on thanksgiving weekend. We were watching the game and talking bout the Niners and Seahawks. And I may ask him if he wants to bet monikers on facebook. If his team wins I change my moniker to Niners, if my team wins, he has to change the moniker to my team. I wonder if he will accept. ???

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawkfannj":13n459b1 said:
What did they decide?

That's a very interesting bet.

Axx

Reaction score
hawkfannj":14yhdqjk said:

sounds fair

Lanakila

Reaction score
I have a bet on Facebook with a few Niner fans that if the Niners lose they change their sidepic to Russell Wilson for a week and vice versa. The caveat this time being that the winner gets to pick the picture that the loser has to use. I pointed out that this is unfair because there are no bad pictures of Wilson while there are quite a few really bad pictures of Kaepernick. Could you imagine having to look at the naked pic, or the turtle love pic or worst of all the bicep pic for a week. I took the bet, of course.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Lanakila":hzyizfpc said:
I have a bet on Facebook with a few Niner fans that if the Niners lose they change their sidepic to Russell Wilson for a week and vice versa. The caveat this time being that the winner gets to pick the picture that the loser has to use. I pointed out that this is unfair because there are no bad pictures of Wilson while there are quite a few really bad pictures of Kaepernick. Could you imagine having to look at the naked pic, or the turtle love pic or worst of all the bicep pic for a week. I took the bet, of course.

I let my buddy decide whether we wanna go for profile pic for a week or two. I sent the bet out ..waiting for a response.
Go Hawks.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I bet a co-worker in the bay area $5 to the local children's hospital.

He's gonna be ponying up $5 to SCH in honor of "Our Lord and Savior Russell Wilson" monday...

hawkpride

Reaction score
So my wife's cousin is a 9er fan, we've been betting a bottle each game the hawks and 9ers have played against each other for 3 plus years. I mean top shelf stuff, didn't start that way but the competition didn't stop on the field. I must say I now have a hella collection of top shelf Tequila.... Expecting to add to that after this Sundays game. :49ersmall:

djb28

Reaction score
I never bet on my team. But oh my God, the cash I could have raked in this season!

Friendly bets usually backfire, so forget that too! haha

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Axx":y6df69zm said:
hawkfannj":y6df69zm said:

sounds fair
They Have a 5 day work week so they would work 4 days if i lose. I'm not worried .

mikeak

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3n91pjku said:

I hope they are all exempt employees - if not you are violating federal law if Seattle loses and that could be expensive...... just saying (I still like the bet just pointing this out)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I bet my cousin a case and loser has to put on the other teams gear and take a picture

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Brett":11m5jcda said:
Largent80":11m5jcda said:
hawkfannj":11m5jcda said:
My employees are all 9 ers fans

Fire them

THIS ^^^^^

NO....He has them working for him..He is on top of the ladder....so It is all good.
:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Have a coworker I always bet lunch with. This is probably the 8 or 9th year