Seahawks Starting D makes less than Manning

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I so hope that we face and beat Peyton in the Super Bowl. He's the last elite QB for our D to knock off.

What a great statement of the importance of team and defense over the bloat of QB superstardom and one-man teams that would be.

StealthHawk

Reaction score
A lot of our guys are mid-round draft picks playing on their rookie deals, hence why the cap number is so low. Believe me, Schneider and Carroll have a lot of decisions to make coming up regarding all these young guys, we're not going to be able to keep all of them :cry:

willyum

Reaction score
StealthHawk":3ld4wopy said:
A lot of our guys are mid-round draft picks playing on their rookie deals, hence why the cap number is so low. Believe me, Schneider and Carroll have a lot of decisions to make coming up regarding all these young guys, we're not going to be able to keep all of them :cry:

That's what future drafts are for. Carroll and crew will continue to work their magic and the cycle will continue I believe in them

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Wow. So glad we didn't sign Manning.

I want us to play the Broncos in the SB. Manning vs our D.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Yeah but in fairness Manning is like an entire offense on his own.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
How much does Percy make compared to our Defense?
Our guys will eventually get paid. Most likely not by Seattle, though.
Lots of them have earned big money, based on their performance the past few years.
We didnt' draft well last year and might have issues replacing some of those guys.

djb28

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to play D elsewhere? Unless the team makes the choice for them.