Vinny Cerrato disrespects twelfth man

VHawk

Reaction score
This dude came on my local Espn radio affiliate and claims he knows for a fact they pipe music in through the stadium to make it louder.he tried to discredit Seahawk fans like they were not worthy of any recognition,it really pissed me off!

chris98251

Reaction score
We hear this time and time again and I'm sure the NFL has people there as well to investigate and monitor because it's such a hot topic, so far 137.4 or so and rising.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Vinny is just one more butt hurt Racist Skins fan/team exec. Prolly still mad about getting booted from the playoffs a few times.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Vinny Cerrato got fired by Dan Snyder. For talking Snyder into hiring Jim Zorn.

WarHawks

Reaction score
"Claims he knows for a fact?" What fact? Put up or shut up loser.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Affiliated with the Washington football team? How many times have we knocked them out of the playoffs in recent history? 3? He's still butthurt apparently

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":zc2xqy56 said:
Vinny Cerrato got fired by Dan Snyder. For talking Snyder into hiring Jim Zorn.

He made many many worse moves than that.

Skins fans absolutely despise him. He made Ruskell look like Schneider with his personnel moves.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
VHawk":ddje31sc said:
This dude came on my local Espn radio affiliate and claims he knows for a fact they pipe music in through the stadium to make it louder.he tried to discredit Seahawk fans like they were not worthy of any recognition,it really pissed me off!

Nice to see you again fellow, Naples and Florida hawk!

Disrespecting 12's :141847_bnono:

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2xumn6xt said:
VHawk":2xumn6xt said:

Nice to see you again fellow, Naples and Florida hawk!

Disrespecting 12's :141847_bnono:

Yessir!

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
What really iced the cake was when the hosts Miller and Moulton acted like it was the gospel and went on to say "I am over the whole 12th man thing already".Normally I could care less however this really got me heated.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Washington based team , also known as the bigotskins, has a fan base that has alleged pumped in noise since losing in Seattle in 2005. I have no doubt at all that his BS is based in his experience back then. The fact that an exec for the Skins is still echoing what those fans say is amusing.

The rancor those fans have for Seattle is kind of hilarious to Hawk fans, because I'm not so sure that Seahawk fans really pay much attention to the Redskins, except of course to point and laugh a little at their owner, bitch about that shitty field that hurt our chances to go to the SB last year, and hope we get to play them every playoffs every damn year because it is always a win.