Accountability: Check

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is true. A Seahawk propaganda site if there ever was one. Not that there ever was one.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well they need to figure something out to help our struggles. We won't have a fights chance if our offense doesn't show up on Sunday.

mort

Reaction score
Phew, here you all had me thinking it was on .net's shoulders.

Riley12

Reaction score
Christ on a crutch. I'm sorry Blitzer, but I'm putting you on my "foe" list. I can't handle that much gloom and doom from a fellow Seahawk fan.

rigelian

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3ba4diq9 said:
Well they need to figure something out to help our struggles. We won't have a fights chance if our offense doesn't show up on Sunday.

You're not making much sense here. The last time we played the Niners in Seattle we limited them to 3 and 13 points. It doesn't take many points to beat them if the defense shows up.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
rigelian":n1as8e1f said:
Blitzer88":n1as8e1f said:

You're not making much sense here. The last time we played the Niners in Seattle we limited them to 3 and 13 points. It doesn't take many points to beat them if the defense shows up.

True, I just don't think we are gonna hold them to that low of a point total so the offense will need to be more productive.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Riley12":1un24yka said:
Christ on a crutch. I'm sorry Blitzer, but I'm putting you on my "foe" list. I can't handle that much gloom and doom from a fellow Seahawk fan.

Sorry to hear that, but I can't be too rosey after our offensive struggles. They need to play better. Do you not think that as well?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2kbcmrko said:
rigelian":2kbcmrko said:
Blitzer88":2kbcmrko said:

True, I just don't think we are gonna hold them to that low of a point total so the offense will need to be more productive.
In what scenerio do you see them score more than 20?

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":20uikmi0 said:
Blitzer88":20uikmi0 said:
rigelian":20uikmi0 said:
Blitzer88":20uikmi0 said:

In what scenerio do you see them score more than 20?

Recently they score 23 against almost every opponent. Including the #2 D in the League. So figure 17 to 20 (-3 for #1 D, -3 for Home field)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I mean San Francisco. What scenerio do you see that has them scoring more than 20 against us? Because even WITH no offensive improvement it will take 24+ to beat us unless you think the Arizona performance wasn't the perfect storm of bad factors all rare and all in convergence/confluence?

A reasonable prediction would be 23-20 Seattle not accounting for homefield and the typical factors associated with it that WILL happen to our advantage.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
They scored 23 against Carolina at home who had a scoring defense PPG at 15.1. Seahawks were at 14.4, admittedly the Seahawks have been playing better then that at home down the stretch. So let's call it SEA PPG D 13.0. At +8 by comparison that's still 21 points.

For me there is a potential for SF to score between 17 and 24 on the high side. Seattle's target offense should be 23 in my opinion.

Also, there is large weight on if our D can close out a 4th quarter.

If Russell fixes his passing accuracy (which I trust he will), the O-line plays like 10%'ish better, and our receivers catch like they were catching at the beginning of the season. I think it's totally reasonable for us to score between 24 and 32 points on the high side.

Rare drops and missed passes have really skewed how the offense has looked (at least from what I've been seeing of plays on coaches film).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I mean San Francisco. What scenerio do you see that has them scoring more than 20 against us? Because even WITH no offensive improvement it will take 24+ to beat us unless you think the Arizona performance wasn't the perfect storm of bad factors all rare and all in convergence/confluence?

sc85sis

Reaction score
Sorry for any typos and such; I'm doing this on my phone.

Including playoff games, the 49ers have averaged 25.11 points per game this season on offense and given up an average of 16.78 on defense for a differential of 8.33 points. Hawks have averaged 25.29 on O, 14.47 on D for a differential of 10.83.

Looking at each team's last eight games...

SF 25.63 on O, 15.5 on D for differential of 10.13. Sea 26 on O, 12.13 on D, differential of 13.88.

Seattle still comes out on top even though SF has won their last 8 and we've had 2 losses. Obviously strength of schedule, home field advantage, etc. isn't factored in. Looks like the two teams are fairly even, but playing at CLink should help.

Go Hawks!

lsheldon

Reaction score
Pete and the other coaches are on it. I'm going to trust in their game plan. Defense and winning the turnover battle will be key. The defense giving our offense great field position will win this game.

Confidence in the coaches. You have to believe....

Go Hawks

Latest posts