California resident....family trip to playoffs cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccaavv

Reaction score
We get crap all year long ...being Seattle fans in the SF Bay Area. Were Seattle natives so I promised them a trip back home to see the 49ers get killed.

What's the point in restricting ticket sales ?? Super disappointed.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If you are natives, have your friends and family in Seattle get you tickets. Or by them on the secondary market.

The odds of you actually buying tickets when they went on sale were quite low anyway, so laying this on some policy you don't like is probably off base.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I knew this would be the posters first post. Troll post by a phony whiner fan.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hello Niner fan masquerading as a Seahawks fan,

You can buy them on the secondary market like everyone else. Your odds of getting the tickets at first shot were slim to none regardless of your billing zip code.

Hope this gets locked.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Buy them off StubHub like everyone else, there are only like 6,000 tickets that will be released through the site. I tried to buy tickets to last week's game and they were sold out within a minute.

I think they're doing it

1. To try and prevent scalping by out-of-towners
2. To give the people in the region a better chance

I would bet that a lot of the tickets to last weeks game were purchased in bulk and resold.

dukestar

Reaction score
I think only tickets being sold via the official Seahawks site are restricted. If you use any of the resller sites like StubHub, VenueKings etc you can get tickets. If you really want to go there is nothing stopping you except maybe the cost.

All the people whining about the sales being limited to certain states/provinces need to just stop. In reality even if you are in a location that is allowed chances are if you don't get in in the first 10 seconds once the tickets go on sale you are unlikely to get any.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Buying those tickets is almost literally impossible anyway.
I honestly think your chances of getting them is the same if you lived in Seattle

Throwdown

Reaction score
There's about 30 different threads on why there's restrictions on ticket sales, explaination is in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.