I Have A Feeling Mike Carey Will Be The Ref For Our Game

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I haven't seen him in the playoffs at all yet and I am having a feeling he will be the official for our game plus isn't he like one of the NFL's favorite ref even though he sucks but in Roger Goodell and the NFL's view he is one of the best at what he does... It wouldn't surprise me. The NFL hates us. The man hates us. Also isn't he from the bay? I wonder if he is a closet Niner fan..

hawk45

Reaction score
God, OP, why would you even SAY that? Seriously that is uncool.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Before the postseason began the NFL announced the crews that would NOT be refereeing any game. Carey's crew was one of those. He will for sure not be our referee next weekend.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":dpibiwai said:
Before the postseason began the NFL announced the crews that would NOT be refereeing any game. Carey's crew was one of those. He will for sure not be our referee next weekend.

Ok good!!!

hawk45

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1w7i1lrw said:
What about that poop head from Indy?

Jesus, thank you, heart attack narrowly averted.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I doubt Carey made a playoff squad. His squad was pretty bad this year.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
rideaducati":1v9uj12m said:
I doubt Carey made a playoff squad. His squad was pretty bad this year.

IBleedBlueAndGreen just said he isn't. Just had a sigh of relief. I really can't stand Mike Carey..

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Corrente or Steratore as mentioned above, and both do a good job (or at least better than most NFL referees). Obviously a poorly-officiated game can still happen, but our draw will be as good as we can reasonably expect going in.

I'll gripe about bad officials as much as the next guy, but I do have to say: our team's games are notoriously tough to officiate. Our defenders push whatever edges they can get away with and accept that there will be a certain number of penalties involved with playing our style of game. I have no problem with it personally, but it's how it is. It's also how San Francisco plays. Considering the physical nature of both teams and the outright hatred between both teams, I would not want to be the officiating crew for this game. There will be some questionable stuff called simply from a standpoint that it would be nearly impossible for it to be any other way.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Largefarva":3ob19ude said:
Wasn't it Winters that did our Indy game this year?

Yep, Ron Winter. Screw that guy. We won't be seeing him again this year. The Super Bowl referee is someone who wore the white hat this past weekend. Not yet announced which one.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Corrente or Steratore are great. Would be happy with either