"Fearing" 49er fans, Blocking ticket sales?

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Lmao watching for niner fans at the Clink is like looking for the cinnamon sprinkles in a bowl of blue porridge. Bring it spritzer drinkers.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Don't 9er fans knife people in parking lots? Probably best they don't come.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I think its sad that there is criticism for the team wanting to make sure the very very limited quantities of tickets available to the public will go to the home fans.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Personally, I love it.

Niners, if you want to have tickets to the NFC Championship, how about starting by winning the West?

nategreat

Reaction score
Public safety. This helps the good people in Seattle avoid getting stabbed by the lunatics representing the 49ers. Good move, IMO.

willyum

Reaction score
are there even any away team fans at Seattle home games? Every time the camera moves to the crowd, all i see is navy and neon green, and Ive actually tried looking for away team fans lol. its like freaking find Waldo at Century Link

nategreat":15k194cn said:
Public safety. This helps the good people in Seattle avoid getting stabbed by the lunatics representing the 49ers. Good move, IMO.

Just wait till next season when Oakland hosts San Francisco in the regular season. I mean, if there was a shootout at a PRESEASON game, whats going to happen this time, lol

nategreat

Reaction score
willyum":3sft4xy9 said:
are there even any away team fans at Seattle home games? Every time the camera moves to the crowd, all i see is navy and neon green, and Ive actually tried looking for away team fans lol. its like freaking find Waldo at Century Link

There were a lot of fans @ the game vs. Green Bay last year, that I remember in particular. That won't happen in the playoffs though.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
haha...like there are any actual tickets for sale for anyone let alone SF'ers...went through this last week...you want tickets get them from a broker site...

mjwhitay

Reaction score
That happens a lot. When the Cardinals hosted in 2008, I had to buy them for my buddy in Philly. This is not a new thing

minormillikin

Reaction score
As many niner fans as always will show up (like 5%-10% of the crowd, sounds about normal) .

This gesture, in no way whatsoever, keeps California residents from buying tickets secondhand. Almost all, virtually 100%, of opposing fans will buy their tickets from a third-party distributor (stubhub, etc) and there's nothing the Seahawks organization can do about it.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Yeah, I was reading a thread on the 9ers board whining about that. It's Cheatin' Pete Carroll, then piping in the "fake" crowd noise, refs allowing the Hawks D to "mug" their players, and now we're "Cheating" by shutting down the ticket sales. It is apparently legal, and they would be doing the EXACT SAME THING situation reversed. Do they think that they wouldn't be able to do it if we had to go down there?? Sheesh... I hate those guys... :34853_doh: :229031_banghead:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
What do Niners fans need with tickets to their last game in this season, they got rings and trophies they can count from way, way back in the 80's!!

The Outfield

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2n78uxv0 said:
What do Niners fans need with tickets to their last game in this season, they got rings and trophies they can count from way, way back in the 80's!!

I know, I thought they had enough super bowl wins. Why do they care to have another?

253hawk

Reaction score
All it does is ensure that dedicated fans have will have an opportunity to get tickets before they are scooped up by out of state scalpers and ticket sites, making them slightly more affordable. There will be plenty to go around once the regular tickets go on sale...but at a premium.

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
Can't believe this non story is getting this much hype. The Broncos are doing the EXACT SAME THING. Limiting it to Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota or Western Kansas. That's according to bigfootball. Great reporting CSN Bay Area and ESPN. Gimme a break!

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Well, they have to gin up a story, which is odd because "Best two teams in football that hate each other and are playing for a spot in the Superb Owl in a rabid stadium in a city desperate for a championship" should be more than enough to make even casual fans care.