Good luck

paramedic586

Reaction score
Before all the trolling starts I wanted to wish everyone good luck and hope for a good injury free game. To be known as the best you have to beat the best. I wouldn't want it any other way. The two best teams are playing next week. Go niners.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I don't want to lose to these guys but I knew if we made the NFC Championship game we would probably face em'.

I hope we see greatness from Wilson this next weekend.

60niners

Reaction score
Absolutely. I won't stick around for all the nonsense, but best luck to both teams.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Thanks. I wont say good luck back, as that would be disingenuous, but thanks for the post and no injuries would be nice.

Go Hawks!!

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
It's going to be very ugly. But ultimately, I wouldn't want it any other way. I rooted for Carolina to beat you Niners. They failed. But at some point I realized that this was as it should be. If we're going to win our first super bowl (we are) then it's going to include a victory in the playoffs against you guys.

OP
OP
P

paramedic586

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":2i17awy1 said:
It's going to be very ugly. But ultimately, I wouldn't want it any other way. I rooted for Carolina to beat you Niners. They failed. But at some point I realized that this was as it should be. If we're going to win our first super bowl (we are) then it's going to include a victory in the playoffs against you guys.

And that is how true rivalries are formed. I thinks it's going to be a close game. I wouldn't want it either other way

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
You guys look stellar.

Your defense is as good as ours and your offense looks good on both sides.

Our defense looks phenomenal but our offense looks like crap.

I think we have the edge on special teams.

We have a lot to fix but I am still hoping that playing at home can give us the edge to beat you guys.

drdiags

Reaction score
Will be pulling for a Seahawks win. If the 9ers do win next week, as an NFL fan I would have to say quite an impressive road to the SB. Through Green Bay, Carolina and Seattle. And if that does happen, I am probably pulling for the Broncos in the SB. If it is the Pats, I am probably reflecting on the Steelers/Cardinals SB to figure out how to trick myself into pulling for a team.

NFL got a nice NFC championship game. To be the best, you have to beat the best.

Will be lurking this week. I am sure it will get heated around here.

TwoDayBooze

Reaction score
Ditto from me. Win or lose I think it's pretty fair to say the Lombardi trophy is going to remain in the NFC this year, both SEA and SF are the most complete squads left. Kap scares me playing up here in Seattle, overcoming that defense and crowd noise is going to be insanely tough. First one to 20-17 points probably wins it. Anyways, good luck and may the best team win.

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2pj4mhyf said:
You guys look stellar.

Your defense is as good as ours and your offense looks good on both sides.

Our defense looks phenomenal but our offense looks like crap.

I think we have the edge on special teams.

We have a lot to fix but I am still hoping that playing at home can give us the edge to beat you guys.
No their defense isn't as good as ours, jeez who's universe do you live in?

rlkats

Reaction score
Good Luck Hawks to no injuries but here is to no luck for the win. :p Seriously good luck and may the better team win

The Delf

Reaction score
Damn it ! To hell with all that doubting and "what if ..." thinking. Bring it on whiners, we're ready, anytime ! Go Hawks !!!

Latest posts