Official quote from saints forums

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
"Not really impressed with the hawks... we did everything to give the game away and almost won... I think you guys get shredded next week"

THE BUTTHURT IS STRONG IN THEIR FORUM

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
...words from someone sitting on the couch at home, who is majorly disappointed after getting knocked out of the playoffs

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
I felt the same way but about us I feel different about next week ... I'd be super but thirst if we lost

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Our QB barely threw for 100 yards against a banged up defense.

Our offense could barely get into the opponent's 40 without being placed there by our own defense.

And we came close to letting them get right back into the end zone after they recovered the onsides kick.

I would say their observation is spot on.

The only impressive part of the team this week was the defense and unless this team fixes the problems (locking Bevell in a car trunk for the weekend of the next playoff game?) we are going to have issues.

It was the closest thing to a choke win that I have seen in a while and the closest way to win and still feel like a loss.

It was a brutal realization that a glaring problem with this team might not be fixable without a crossbow. Our offensive players have to play well enough to overcome their own OC.

You don't think the Saints fans do not see that too?

I guarantee the Niners and Panthers fans do.

Mojambo

Reaction score
They don't get an absolute fluke deep ball and this game isn't close.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
And it doesn't matter.

We had how many 1st downs in the 2nd half?

Exactly.

It doesn't matter if we can beat the Saints, we have to be good enough to beat everyone in our way and right now the biggest obstacle in our way is on our own sideline.

sutz

Reaction score
It's all part of the master plan. Just getting the Panthers and Niners hopes up.

:twisted:

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
This is what I get from their board:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:lol: I don't things are going well there.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
The saints are a garbage team. No talent ass clowns.

They have been shamed time and time again at the clink. Their time is definitely over.

Go play in the cfl.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Can the Vikings, Lions or Browns offer Bevel a job? I have my doubts he will get a job , though. This offense has been embarrassing recently. Too few 3rd down conversions. Too predictable. Too few sustained drives. Struggling to score TDs. It is not about our offensive talent, it is about the play calling and the execution.
A few good things today: We opened lanes and we ran Lynch outside the tackles. That was the good part. The bad part ... RW forgot how to throw the ball to receivers. It was pitiful watching RW throw the ball today. However, I have to admit, he didn't get a chance to get into a rhythm, so few throws ... and I'm sure the weather had something to do with it.

Starrman44

Reaction score
So basically we played terribly and they still needed a ton of calls and a bunch of luck just to lose by 8.

News Alert: Saints stink. It could have easily been a blowout all over again.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3a95k27p said:

Our offense could barely get into the opponent's 40 without being placed there by our own defense.

And we came close to letting them get right back into the end zone after they recovered the onsides kick.

The only impressive part of the team this week was the defense and unless this team fixes the problems (locking Bevell in a car trunk for the weekend of the next playoff game?) we are going to have issues.

It was the closest thing to a choke win that I have seen in a while and the closest way to win and still feel like a loss.

It was a brutal realization that a glaring problem with this team might not be fixable without a crossbow. Our offensive players have to play well enough to overcome their own OC.

Offense is a "Brees" in 40-50 mph winds and a driving rain isnt it?

Oh yeah and there is no such thing as a choke win in the NFL playoffs. Every game is a dogfight and anyone can beat anyone.

You take every single one and cherish it hoping for another. To complain or be pessimistic going into the NFC championship game at home is a sad way to go through life.

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2f6xbduv said:

Wow is everything always negative with you! sure we have issues , but really does every post have to be pessimistic? Do you need Zoloft ? we get the devils advocate stuff enough already!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well if our offense doesn't improve at all that Saints fan could very well be right. Bevell, Russell and the rest of the offense have a lot to figure out for next week.

2_0_6

Reaction score
everyone seems to be forgetting about the two interceptions that weren't. One dropped by KAM and the other on that crazy tip play that shoulda been caught. This game could have been a total whipping, but Im happy with the win.

Good gut check game