Jeremy Lane

bluengreen

Reaction score
I posted this in the game day forum too but it didn't get much attention because at the time people were worried.

I just want to say, Jeremy Lane is a ~phenomenal~ gunner. He is always right on the spot, and he is a great tackler. He has to be one of the Seahawk's best ever.

Exittium

Reaction score
I think him paired with lockette is just scary... especially after seeing what Lockette can do like last week

Justwin

Reaction score
He is great to watch, I count on seeing him standing next to or beyond the returner on every punt. I don't think that was a hold on him either, not with his shoulder pad exposed like it was. He had another good game.

OP
OP
bluengreen

bluengreen

Reaction score
Justwin":1dzm0zwh said:
He is great to watch, I count on seeing him standing next to or beyond the returner on every punt.

Exactly! I am not sure I have ever seen a gunner who was in position every single kick like he is. Even Alex Bannister wasn't that good, and iirc he actually made the Pro Bowl.

And, as noted above, he seems to be able to translate that talent into playing pretty well as a DB.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
He has an innate talent to slither past blockers in space and close on a ball carrier.

While it's premature, I'm half wondering if Seattle won't employ his skills if we end up playing Denver. The WR bubble screen to Demaryius Thomas is one of their bread and butter plays. Lane looks like the perfect Kryptonite for that play. He just swallows up screen passes so effectively.