No Negativity

OhlHawkFan

Reaction score
Was it perfect, no, but it hasn't been all year, but guess what we are one win from the SB. Let's just enjoy the ride. Russell and the passing game were off, so guess what, Lynch and the D step up to take care of business. I am happy for the win, and I do not care how it happened. No style pts in the playoffs.

Tundra

Reaction score
Thank you. By the look of this board right now you would think we are the Bengals! I'm loving this team.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I don't mind criticism at all, but some of this crap thrown out is just flat dumb

ariel9302

Reaction score
you have a great point of how we could move on mentally as fans, but seriously, some of the playcalling is just pissing me off too much. like when we're completely drowning in the 3rd qtr and we for 3rd down and 8 or 9 we try a marshawn lynch slant route? are you effing kidding me? a marshawn lynch 9-10 yard slant route is our best playcall in a critical drive to gain momentum in a changing tides playoff game? i just can't believe my eyes right now with bevell's idiocracy.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Good luck with that. I understand it wasn't pretty, but this board is 90% negative after witnessing their team make the NFCCG...

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Honestly I am very happy that we won. But the 49ers and Panthers defenses are a much bigger challenge for us in both facets of the game than New Orleans'. The passing game has been non existent the past 5 weeks or so. Granted we have been playing some good defenses. But I am a realist and I can tell you right now there is a real deficiency atm with our passing attack. I am just thankful they have one more week to improve. The run D didn't have a good showing either. To me it was a little bit of an off game besides Marshawn. Go Hawks!!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":281yfd69 said:
Thank you to all posters above for telling me how to feel and what to post.

hey, stop feeling like that and posting like that! ;)

OrFan

Reaction score
OhlHawkFan":39ojebqv said:
Was it perfect, no, but it hasn't been all year, but guess what we are one win from the SB. Let's just enjoy the ride. Russell and the passing game were off, so guess what, Lynch and the D step up to take care of business. I am happy for the win, and I do not care how it happened. No style pts in the playoffs.

Well said. I feel sorry for those who cannot enjoy this.