From a Rams fan: You gotta win Sunday

snackdaddy

Reaction score
The 49ers are at least the second toughest team in the NFC in my opinion, maybe second toughest in all NFL. And I hate no team more than I hate the 49ers. I believe the Seahawks can beat the 49ers at home. So I'm pulling for the Seahawks this weekend. Sure, I'd love the see the 49ers get beat by the Panthers, but I don't think its gonna happen. Panthers are improved, but not quite ready.

I'm not ready to don Seahawks gear just yet, but I will be watching intently pulling for them this weekend, even though I like the Saints. Seahawks are the only team who can beat the whiners. Don't let the whiners come into your house and diss you! Put them in their place! But whatever you do, don't look past the Saints.

You were pissed off from the previous loss and and played like you meant it against the Rams. Play like that and its a wrap.

sam1313

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, and we always like a few more rooting for the team.

By the way, wins against the Rams are not going to get any easier in the years to come. We better really get some work done on our O line, or the Rams may gets 1 or more wins against us next year.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
S

snackdaddy

Reaction score
sam1313":2reyb5g7 said:
Thanks for the encouragement, and we always like a few more rooting for the team.

By the way, wins against the Rams are not going to get any easier in the years to come. We better really get some work done on our O line, or the Rams may gets 1 or more wins against us next year.

Go Hawks!

I think the arrow is pointing up for the Rams. But the division is just so dang tough. I'd do cartwheels if they go 3-3 in the division. And I ain't very nimble. Now is your time. Enjoy it. Last time we had a good run it was too short. I think you guys are built to keep winning, but you never know the way the NFL is. The team has to look at it as now or never.

Shock2k

Reaction score
I just can't help but really like the Rams fans that come to our board. Snack, we definitely feel the same way.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Holy smokes, a Rams fan from 2010 with almost no posts. Welcome. (back)

Thanks for the kind wishes. I feel confident that we can and will beat anyone that comes our way. Having Percy back, even though we're waiting for confirmation that he will play, should help our offense quite a bit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the mojo. And you can bet that we would be pulling for the Lambs hard if they were playing the 39ers.

Jiggy

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":3gkaqsen said:
You mean Saturday?

Wow, some dude from another team in our division no less comes in and states that he is rooting for our team and for probably the best reason there could ever possibly be and all you can reply with is this?

He made a simple mistake.

seabowl

Reaction score
snackdaddy":2dwygwd1 said:
The 49ers are at least the second toughest team in the NFC in my opinion, maybe second toughest in all NFL. And I hate no team more than I hate the 49ers. I believe the Seahawks can beat the 49ers at home. So I'm pulling for the Seahawks this weekend. Sure, I'd love the see the 49ers get beat by the Panthers, but I don't think its gonna happen. Panthers are improved, but not quite ready.

I'm not ready to don Seahawks gear just yet, but I will be watching intently pulling for them this weekend, even though I like the Saints. Seahawks are the only team who can beat the whiners. Don't let the whiners come into your house and diss you! Put them in their place! But whatever you do, don't look past the Saints.

You were pissed off from the previous loss and and played like you meant it against the Rams. Play like that and its a wrap.

Just curious why you hate the Niners so much and do not hate us? I would think after the 2 games we played this year against you guys with all the smack and fights going on you would absolutely want us to get crushed.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Definitely feeling the love from a division foe here. Here I was thinking that the Seahawks were public enemy 1 with all the negative publicity in the national media lately (Article on Carol as a cheater, "how to beat the Seahawks", etc.)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Probably because Niners fans are the most conceited on the planet, maybe even worse than Cowboy fans. They have Hairball and Klappersnatch. Easy to see whay someone would like the Hawks more than the Whiners.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Jiggy":25gkg1q3 said:
EverydayImRusselin":25gkg1q3 said:
You mean Saturday?

Wow, some dude from another team in our division no less comes in and states that he is rooting for our team and for probably the best reason there could ever possibly be and all you can reply with is this?

Just making sure he picks the right day to tune into the game.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Hopefully the Seahawks can honor your request.

If that happens I would appreciate the Rams honoring a request in return: Please don't draft Jadaveon Clowney.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's funny how we talk crap back and forth with other fans in our divisions, but we all hate the Niners. If that's not proof that the Niners and their fans are the biggest jackasses in the NFC West, I don't know what is.

OP
OP
S

snackdaddy

Reaction score
seabowl":3rfd3nv6 said:
snackdaddy":3rfd3nv6 said:

Just curious why you hate the Niners so much and do not hate us? I would think after the 2 games we played this year against you guys with all the smack and fights going on you would absolutely want us to get crushed.

Soulfish and Sgt.Largent said it best. Whiner fans are the biggest jerks when it comes to fans. Back in the 80's they seemed to like to rub it other fans noses with their my dog is better than your dog attitude. Now they're back with their smugness. I know some whiner fans and I'd love nothing better than to go in to work the next Monday with a big smile on my face.

Plus, the younger Rams fans are the ones who view your team as the biggest rival. Us older guys remember that game in the 90's after we got whipped bad when two of their players were yelling to the camera "Same ole sorry azz Rams". Seattle players have more class than that.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
How're those first-round picks from the RG3 trade working out? Is there still picks coming from that? It was looking like a sketchy trade until he blew out his knee--after that it looked brilliant. He might not've got injured if he got taken by the Rams--that horrible Washingtono turf screwed him.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
It's really kind of amazing. The Rams beat us three times in one season and I was there for it. It was brutal. The last game was brutal and (not trying to insult here) the Rams players were pretty much out of control and playing pretty dirty.

You would think with all that and the lack of history with the Niners we would be much more afflicted to each other but the truth is I rooted for you guys in the super bowl and I rooted for the Cards in the super bowl. The only team I want to see lose every single week is the Niners and it's not because of their players or team (sure Hairbrain and Klapperdink or morons) it's their fans that are beyond ignorant.

Thanks for the support. Hopefully we can oblige.

By the way, I rooted for you guys in both games against them and not just for seeding or position. I really was hoping you guys would turn it on and beat them out for the wild card spot. Would have created some really fun crow to serve.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":374ie2bx said:
How're those first-round picks from the RG3 trade working out? Is there still picks coming from that? It was looking like a sketchy trade until he blew out his knee--after that it looked brilliant. He might not've got injured if he got taken by the Rams--that horrible Washingtono turf screwed him.

Good it screwed us too.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Jiggy":3goerfhh said:
EverydayImRusselin":3goerfhh said:
You mean Saturday?

And you overreacted.