From a Rams fan: You gotta win Sunday

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Carmon1274":p834u95z said:
Jiggy":p834u95z said:
EverydayImRusselin":p834u95z said:
You mean Saturday?

Wow, some dude from another team in our division no less comes in and states that he is rooting for our team and for probably the best reason there could ever possibly be and all you can reply with is this?

He made a simple mistake.

And you overreacted.
Not really, it was kind of a tool response considering how good the enemy post was. Doesn't surprise me that you think it's an overreaction, though.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2a9w4qcx said:
Lords of Scythia":2a9w4qcx said:
How're those first-round picks from the RG3 trade working out? Is there still picks coming from that? It was looking like a sketchy trade until he blew out his knee--after that it looked brilliant. He might not've got injured if he got taken by the Rams--that horrible Washingtono turf screwed him.

Good it screwed us too.
Yah., Clemens--kept us outa the SB.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
snackdaddy":13dg0no2 said:
Soulfish and Sgt.Largent said it best. Whiner fans are the biggest jerks when it comes to fans. Back in the 80's they seemed to like to rub it other fans noses with their my dog is better than your dog attitude. Now they're back with their smugness. I know some whiner fans and I'd love nothing better than to go in to work the next Monday with a big smile on my face.

Plus, the younger Rams fans are the ones who view your team as the biggest rival. Us older guys remember that game in the 90's after we got whipped bad when two of their players were yelling to the camera "Same ole sorry azz Rams". Seattle players have more class than that.

There will always be a mixture of douche nozzles and decent fans, though the 9er fans seem tilted toward the Summer's Eve side. I can take that part in stride.

That said, I'm more irritated with their players. They made it to the dance last year, yet many of them can't seem to conduct themselves as NFC champions. From the just-above-average 'we have them all figured out' Donte Whitner to 'we had to show them we're still the big dogs in the division (at that time 2 games back after squeaking by with a 3pt W at home)' Frank Gore. Then there is Krapper's thugmuffin 'we owe them' statement going into the Carolina game.

They are such an entitled-acting bunch. Not even Haurbaugh rubs me as wrong is those pr*cks. Might as well add Anthony Davis and that dumbass 'Boobie Dixon' into the mix. That attitude was in their locker room even before Harbs arrived. Wonderful culture to perpetuate. If the Hawks didn't make it, I would have like to make a statement about the Div with another NFCW team winning it all.....just not them, because I don't feel they properly represent.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
snackdaddy":3rftzvbc said:
The 49ers are at least the second toughest team in the NFC in my opinion, maybe second toughest in all NFL. And I hate no team more than I hate the 49ers. I believe the Seahawks can beat the 49ers at home. So I'm pulling for the Seahawks this weekend. Sure, I'd love the see the 49ers get beat by the Panthers, but I don't think its gonna happen. Panthers are improved, but not quite ready.

I'm not ready to don Seahawks gear just yet, but I will be watching intently pulling for them this weekend, even though I like the Saints. Seahawks are the only team who can beat the whiners. Don't let the whiners come into your house and diss you! Put them in their place! But whatever you do, don't look past the Saints.

You were pissed off from the previous loss and and played like you meant it against the Rams. Play like that and its a wrap.

The NFC West.. united in hate for the 49ers. :thirishdrinkers:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I liked the Rams when they had Warner and Holt, until we had to play them. I was scared crapless of the Rams when we first came into the division. It's sad how fast that fell apart.

Even when we had our dogfights, I never really hated the Rams. I lost some respect for the team after this last game againts us, but I've never disliked the fans. Some Hawks fans that attended the last game in STL said the Rams' fans were the best.

It's not just division foes that hate the Niners fan base. Go on nfl.com's reader boards at the bottom of articles. The worst, and most numerous trolls are Whiner fans. They are actually worse than Cowboys fans.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
seabowl":3o71nxp9 said:
Just curious why you hate the Niners so much and do not hate us? I would think after the 2 games we played this year against you guys with all the smack and fights going on you would absolutely want us to get crushed.

I am guessing it's a case of the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Well, for the next 2 weeks anyway

Latest posts