Would you do this?

Bprez3

Reaction score
Fly in from SF for the day and see the game. Flight is $430 and the ticket is $165. Light rail from the airport $5.50. Beer cost $50-?

My wife says to go for it.......which really has me questioning what the actual cost of this trip is going end up being......

I know the classic response to the cost is priceless, but trying to get some feedback.

Thanks in advance for your input.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Do it.

I'm flying in for the weekend of the NFC championship. Priceless indeed

Sac

Reaction score
Your wife is just trying to get you out of the house so the pool boy can give her the business.

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1ohs7wrd said:
Your wife is just trying to get you out of the house so the pool boy can give her the business.

I was wondering why he was coming over for free.

pmedic920

Reaction score
If had had the time AND $. I'd do it in a heart beat. Not sure about your wife, but mine doesn't give me that kind of offer very often.
Might better jump on it while you can. :)
GoHawks

Hawks46

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2h32pere said:

Our Latino brothers from down south would call that "Sancho eees coming over"

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
My brother just up and bought a ticket today for $170, granted he is coming in from Bellingham but I told him the playoffs are another animal, you gotta go if you can.

Do it.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
pmedic920":17872gzj said:
If had had the time AND $. I'd do it in a heart beat. Not sure about your wife, but mine doesn't give me that kind of offer very often.
Might better jump on it while you can. :)
GoHawks

Are you the pool boy?

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
A good husband listens to his wife! :mrgreen:

Davehawk

Reaction score
I might be the only one to say it, but I would not do it. Spend the money on something else and watch the game with some friends or family.

I'm a bit of a hermit though so I don't usually tend to enjoy being out in large social gatherings.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
You have a kitchen pass and you are debating because?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Go for it. Since I came to Montana I try to make 2-3 games per year. It gets spendy with flights, hotels, tickets on the secondary market (since I only go to the marquee matchups like Niners, Saints) etc. There is nothing else quite like a game in the Clink though. I love it.

Of course the games are very physical for me, lots of yelling and jumping, and I am happy to catch up on the X's and O's later. I don't mind sitting in the end zone as long as I get to celebrate with like minded fans.

You do miss an element of detail, but I have been going to football games (all college except for Seahawks games) since i was 13 so I am used to missing the details and just living in the moment.

- bad

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think it is a bit cheap for me..I figure it was about 450, plus a ticket of 200, plus a room (well maybe not) and then the maybe flight home. But things have went downhill so GO ENJOY IT.
I can barely get out of the house now...my vehicle went TU. and I am stuck here now. But I have friends to help me out. We go watch at his place....no pool...no hotty tub....cra.....But it will be a good time.

Go BE A 12.

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
I have no idea why I was debating this mission. Tickets purchased see you at the game. Do most of you guys go to Temple or is there another spot to go to? I should be downtown around 10:30ish.......First time back to the CLink since the NFCCG. Super stoked for this trip.

Thanks again for the "advice"