Have No Fear, The Hawks WILL win. Here's why:

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I have been to only 7 Hawks games in my life, most of which were during 5-11 and 7-9 campaigns. The Hawks are 7-0 with me there, and I'm attending my 8th this weekend. I'll be going to the NFC championship as well if at all possible.

Bux005

Reaction score
Good enough for me. I agree. I have never seen you be wrong before so it totally makes sense. On the opposite end my teams tend to lose when I show up. I am a huge hawks fan, sonics fan(I was at their last playoff loss, good game tho and Ray Allen was close to winning it for us), UNC fan since '94 and recovering Mariners fan(they lost about 80% of games I went to but I don't know if that means anything). The one time I attended a UNC game, EVER, was the first round of the 1999 NCAA tourney at Key Arena and they lost to Weber State as a 3 seed. I didn't even use my tickets for the next round. So I will do my part and NOT show up to any game this post-season. You're welcome. Those ticket prices are really enticing though. With my bad mojo I will refuse to attend a game till next regular season, and I will try to make it a game when we have already clinched home field or are playing a really really bad team or something. I may just have to avoid going for the next decade.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2shcloxx said:
Because they are a better team, and are at home.
Or maybe because even NFLN is reporting if Percy plays (which he will) he will be full go? The guy is the hugest x-factor in modern NFL playoff history.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I asked the Magic 8 ball "Will the Seahawks beat the Saints in the Divisional game Saturday January 11th. 2014"...

and the answer was...

11u7tcw

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think the media is downplaying the return of Harvin. We saw his impact in limited action earlier this year and he will make a HUGE difference. I understand the skepticism as he has to prove he can stay on the field but if he can its a huge addition. A superstar type player who brings the one thing this team needs at this time and we are the favorites without him. If this was a Gronk or a D.Thomas the media would be talking about it 24/7. Looking forward to seeing Harvin prove the doubters wrong.

13thMan

Reaction score
Let's just hope he doesn't sprain is vajayjay in the first quarter... dude is made of glass!

13thMan

Reaction score
Sorry.... still bitter we got such a raw deal with that one..... Hope he proves me wrong.

Latest posts