One thing to Note the Seahawks v NO

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Is that NO does have a good Dline against the run.

I believe they blitz most of the time, and S (Now IR) Vaccaro was getting some good hits against Lynch.

With the Saints depleted Secondary, I believe the right way is to be a passing team than running team.

googoodan

Reaction score
Rob Ryan is definitely a believer in relentless blitzes. RW doesn't ever seem to panic and I think your WRs > their DBs overall. Their DBs will win a few matchups here and there, but it won't be enough.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Saints d is a little overrated. Looking at their schedule they played the AFC east, three bad teams and a loss to the patriots. NFC south twice, two bad teams and the panthers who win with defense. Us, Wilson with 300 yards and3 tds. Dallas who stinks.

you could make that argument against out d as well but there is a difference between being a good d, and being tops in as many critical categories as we are.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Bevell has Rob Ryan's number. He's beat Ryan's team twice in two years. By large deficits, too.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This person remembers well what happened in Atlanta last January. It was our Defense that let us down. Perhaps, it was the DC's fault....we'll never know for sure.

OrFan

Reaction score
We need to do exactly what we did before. Rob Ryan does not have the ability to figure anything out and make changes accordingly. He has one way of doing things, blitz, blitz, and blitz some more. He has never been able to adjust to what he is facing. He couldn't do it in Dallas and it cost him his job. He has not done it in NO, teams have figured him out, and it will cost him his job again.

The loser who looks like he just crawled out from sleeping under a bridge where everyone goes to piss and puke, is not very bright.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":396on1m4 said:
Bevell has Rob Ryan's number. He's beat Ryan's team twice in two years. By large deficits, too.

This. We've blown out 2 Ryan Defenses in the last 2 years. Bevell knows how to counter most of what Ryan throws at him. The Saints D is not what I would be concerned about.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Seahawks ended with the worst (#32) pass protection in the entire league. BUT, New Orleans is not the Saints, 9'ers, or Cardinals. I think we will be Ok, if the defense plays up to their normal levels.

main

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2uzv0qc5 said:
Hawken-Dazs":2uzv0qc5 said:

This. We've blown out 2 Ryan Defenses in the last 2 years. Bevell knows how to counter most of what Ryan throws at him. The Saints D is not what I would be concerned about.
Yup. I'm more worried about the Saints offense. If Brees is hot, we'll be in for a long day.

OrFan

Reaction score
Shock2k":27hk25t6 said:
Seahawks ended with the worst (#32) pass protection in the entire league. BUT, New Orleans is not the Saints, 9'ers, or Cardinals. I think we will be Ok, if the defense plays up to their normal levels.

Maybe you should read what you wrote again.

jake206

Reaction score
I don't think NO defense will be as ineffective as it was last time. I also think NO offense will run the ball much more to keep their defense fresh and chew up clock.

Shock2k

Reaction score
OrFan":1cmp0694 said:
Shock2k":1cmp0694 said:

Maybe you should read what you wrote again.

Saints = St Louis.