12th Man Needs to Bring It!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The 12th man was weak against the Cardinals in a game everyone predicted them to win.

Reading the comments on this board - 90% of them seem to say it's going to be a cakewalk. Adding on top of this, we are playing a team that got drubbed last time it came to Seattle just a few weeks ago.

I hope the 12s go crazy in the stadium next week and really set things on fire. The any given Sunday mantra is slanted towards Seattle when the 12s give Seattle a true home field advantage.

I wouldn't be writing this message if the fans brought it every time. The Cardinals game was flat and resulted in a loss.
:242735:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BS...its a playoff game. Also, I was at the Cardinals game. It was loud so I don't know what everyone else is talking about.

Crizilla

Reaction score
i was at the cardinals game too. The crowd was fine. We (the team) just didn't show up that game and ARZ was playing for their lives. It's the playoffs brah. The 12th man will bring it

cuz you know i got it

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The LAST thing I am worried about for next Saturday's game is the 12's bringing it. It's a blue and green collective genetic switch that flicks on for ALL 12's in attendance when it's playoffs.

Brees and Company certainly has reason to worry. That, I have NO doubt.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maybe they've upgraded the super duper earplugs that helped them so much last time? ;)

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Apparently, idiots of other fanbases continue to detract our passion and say we pipe in music/noise.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/47418012/Will-Seattle-be-allowed-to-pipe-in-music-again.aspx

Does someone remember that video of a 12th man video taping the Clink vs NO from like 3-4 blocks away about the same time Avril fumbled the ball to Bennett for the pick 6?

I think we should repost that here for inspiration. And their fans will read this as they have the obligatory "look at what .net is saying" post every opponent's fanbase seems to have:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/47419734/Seattle-fans-already-talking--shite.aspx

Makes you appreciate BlueThunder more and more, taking time to post the links without bullshit narrative of what other fans are saying about the Seahawks.

Kind of dug myself a hole , as I'm doing it now... but you think after 34-7, you'd seen more respect and humility (from the majority).

But I suppose that's the nature of football, passion over props. I can respect that I suppose, however, I wish I could dropkick every person who continue to bring up the PEDs like they have prevalence this year...

The 90 players that made up TC roster all passed drug tests for PEDs when they took their physicals. The 65 of 66 players (6 on IR/NFI list prior to season) that make up the team according to pro-football-reference have all passed drug tests for PEDs since May. Not to mention the 8 players not on the team now that pfref didn't include who also has put on Seahawks jerseys for the active squad: Person, Spitz, S. Williams, Brooks, D. Smith, Loutulei, Bradford, BJ Daniels. That 73 of 74 players that been charged with PED abuse and suspended this year. That lone guy is Bruce Irvin suspended in May, meaning he's passed over 160-200 drug tests since then. And counts as only 1.35% of the players that have been asscoiated with the team since the initial roster cuts to 53 players.

2013 Seattle Seahawks more or less has been 98.7 cheat free and so far that number is 100% in actual regular season play.

Or the piping in noise cheat card. How many times have we been there and done that with other fan bases since 2005? How many times as it been investigated by the NFL, only for their investigators to walk away without proof ?

And out of most other fan bases its not like Saints fans have room to talk with the whole Bounty Gate fiasco.

The Delf

Reaction score
Get's me in trouble every time. Yelling and stuff at 1-5am is not going well with the neighbours. :D