We're back!!

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
It is earlier than I hoped, but it does follow the supposedly impossible playoff win by the Saints on the road. I see a new trend.

Let's get this party rolling.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I like you Guido, so I'm going to feel bad for what's going to happen to your team next Saturday. For about a minute. Then it'll pass. :)

hawkclaws

Reaction score
Welcome back, we shall see. The last two times they were here in the playoffs, it wasn't memorable.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawkclaws":ahi2xvc2 said:
Welcome back, we shall see. The last two times they were here in the playoffs, it wasn't memorable.
New Orleans has only been here once for the playoffs, and it was very memorable.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Way to get that monkey off your backs. Good win and Hope to see you on the 12th (this time). ; )

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1mtlhth3 said:
It is earlier than I hoped, but it does follow the supposedly impossible playoff win by the Saints on the road. I see a new trend.

Nice win. Barely held on but congrats.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
607 posts on an enemy forum is impressive, goes to show the increasing rivalry between these teams. I like the saints but not this week haha! Go Hawks!

OrFan

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3j6thqqs said:

Sorry you will not have the chance to stay long, Guido.

OrFan

Reaction score
I sure hope your team bought a new plane so they don't have to wait till the next day to leave after they lose this time.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seahawks will trash the Saints if the Saints play half the game they played today in a win.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Welcome back Guido. Hope to see a great game and no casualties. And I have to agree with you....
Seahawks >>>> Saints. LOL

djb28

Reaction score
Next season you can work on winning two straight playoff road games.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Guido, I'll let you out of the rest of our sig bet if the Saints win in Seattle this weekend. Welcome back to activity on our little home, and don't be a stranger all week!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Guido... I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I never saw that game in Philly as impossible. I know that the Saints take a lot of heat for their play outside the dome, but that matchup didn't leave me thinking that the Eagles could beat NOLA.

Not expecting a blowout on Saturday either, but I like the matchup. Glad you are back!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Guido has always been a stand up guy, but we are going to hadouken the Saints.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Welcome back Guido. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on what you think the Saints can do differently this time around.
Great win for the Saints tonight....congrats.