We're back!!

duckypoo

Reaction score
Already got a call from a family friend from NO asking if I got my offices tickets. Have taken him to last two regular season NO/SEA games - had to break the news to him that it's not happening.

Oh well, hawks victories feel just as good without him ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SeatownJay":27ybhqx1 said:
I like you Guido, so I'm going to feel bad for what's going to happen to your team next Saturday. For about a minute. Then it'll pass. :)
Seconded. The Hammer of Thunder and Lightning awaits you (Lynch/Harvin). It may get UGLY.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I hope our guys bring their A+ game some Saturday. No way the Saints come out and play as flat as they did the first time they came up here.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I too am waiting to hear what the Saints will do this time to adjust better to the Seahawks. On paper - the matchup of positions and styles is in Seattle's favor. Everyone says any given Sunday, but usually that "chance" factor is slanted towards Seattle at home due to the 12th man.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, I'm not surprised, Guido. I kind of expected to see you guys in the playoffs. Welcome back!

Now go home.

J/K, man. ;)

You've been a stand up guy the last couple of years you've hung around here. Looking forward to some commentary.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1gfaa6kq said:
It is earlier than I hoped, but it does follow the supposedly impossible playoff win by the Saints on the road. I see a new trend.

Let's get this party rolling.
:3:

The Radish

Reaction score
We would never badmouth Guido here, he's almost one of us.

You team on the other hand my friend........

8)

p.s. always glad to see you tho.

:th2thumbs:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
What sucks about playing the Saints is I just don't hate them like other teams. Won't have the seem feeling when we destroy them. The week AFTER will be much better (although I don't really hate Carolina either....)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Guido, you tried your damnest last time to convince me the Saints owned enough matchups to win.

I am guessing new duds and popeyes are the new key to winning?

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3c2nlhjr said:
hawkclaws":3c2nlhjr said:
Welcome back, we shall see. The last two times they were here in the playoffs, it wasn't memorable.
New Orleans has only been here once for the playoffs, and it was very memorable.

Yes it was. It was a very tightly fought game in which Lynch raped the sub-par Saints defense on one huge play late.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
OrFan":19quuxhn said:
I sure hope your team bought a new plane so they don't have to wait till the next day to leave after they lose this time.

Actually, they did. They went to Philly in their brand new charter jet. Starting a new era.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17typirv said:
Guido, I'll let you out of the rest of our sig bet if the Saints win in Seattle this weekend. Welcome back to activity on our little home, and don't be a stranger all week!

I'll take you up on that. Hopefully I will have more time this time around. Last game week was only two weeks after my Dad passed and I was obviously preoccupied.

plyka

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3382e1go said:
It is earlier than I hoped, but it does follow the supposedly impossible playoff win by the Saints on the road. I see a new trend.

Let's get this party rolling.

Lol...you're back what happened lady time around? You were here, you did a lot of talking. Some of us like me told you that the saints, at the time, were the most overrated team in the nfl. That they could not rush, that they were horrid in stopping the run, that their defense depended entirely on your coach blitzing. That due to how bad the saints were to expect a massive blowout.

The talking happened before the game, the ass kicking happened during the game and your disappearing happened after the game. I expect a similar outcome this time around.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":36j4qgfp said:
Guido... I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I never saw that game in Philly as impossible. I know that the Saints take a lot of heat for their play outside the dome, but that matchup didn't leave me thinking that the Eagles could beat NOLA.

Not expecting a blowout on Saturday either, but I like the matchup. Glad you are back!

I was very confident that the monkey was going to be removed that game. But more importantly, it gave the Saints confidence in the run game on the road and proved they could play in the cold.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":34pbvv8f said:
SeatownJay":34pbvv8f said:
I like you Guido, so I'm going to feel bad for what's going to happen to your team next Saturday. For about a minute. Then it'll pass. :)
Seconded. The Hammer of Thunder and Lightning awaits you (Lynch/Harvin). It may get UGLY.

There is no way I can associate a reply from KCHawkGirl with the term ugly. That said, we will see if the bad weather appears or not. But, it is always nice to here from you.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1g0z9vu6 said:
I hope our guys bring their A+ game some Saturday. No way the Saints come out and play as flat as they did the first time they came up here.

True dat.