Seating Help PLEASE!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I am looking at tickets in section 330, 342, 344 fairly high up..ok really high up. Any game I have been to I have always said 40-50 yd line lower bowl....obviously too pricey for me. So how is the seating up there? still loud? Also where is the standing room only areas...just want to make sure I get a seat. The one ticket is row JJ...any urgent help appreciated!

jkitsune

Reaction score
The loudness of different sections varies widely. I'm in 314 now, and it's too tame for my tastes. I was in 322 or something previously, further into the end zone, and it was always raucous. That said, the view of the game will be good wherever you sit. Keep in mind that if you're BEHIND an end zone, then the play at the opposite end zone will be hard to see. As for how far away you are, you'll still be able to tell what's going on for the most part from the top, although playfakes can be tricky to follow (that is, of course, by design).

Good luck!!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
got tickets!!! was hoping it would be the niners but beating the saints will be good to. guessing the playoff atmosphere will be something to see and hear! cant wait

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I sat in 344 all season. The view is perfect because the game always ends on that side. And its right next to Hawks Nest. The fans in that section though, suck. I never have been told to sit down, but I got dirty looks and overheard some comments from people behind me.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
in 307 row k...manged to get a very good price off ticket exchange! Missed out on an earlier deal and did not waste time on this one. Was hoping it was the Niners as my bro is going and he is a big niners fan..oh well guess he does not have to worry about getting beat up! I hope its a good section as I have always say in CHR seating and its always been good. Can't wait!!