Flying in for NFCCG

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Not sure why I'm announcing this, but I have to share my excitement with as many people as possible.

I already have my plane ticket and I'm going to score some tickets with some friends as soon as possible. I will scream, yell, and cheer as loud as I can all game long. I was the loud kid in class that never shut up, so I don't think I'll have any issues.

Couple of questions...

1) How much should we expect tickets to be if we have to go on stub-hub? We don't want the best seats, but definitely pretty good seats...

2) If we don't get tickets, where is the coolest/best place to hang out and watch the game with other fans?

3) Am I jinxing us? Obviously we just need to win ONE MORE TIME....but here I am talking about NFCCG. I don't believe in jinxes so I'm sorry if you do and if I'm upsetting you by posting this.

I'm so super stoked about this....I'm hoping for a more exciting atmosphere than the last Hawks game I attended, which was in 1995 against Denver featuring Rick Mirer at QB.

Axx

Reaction score
well know we know if the hawks lose its because fender was in the area.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
One game at a time.

- Sincerely, Mr. Wilson.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Be weary of fakes, Fender. Perhaps someone more in tune with such things can give you tips on how to determine authenticity. I've heard reports of bogus tickets (in the past) being sold on CL. If you can't get in, you will have zero problem finding something (Hawk related) to do out and around the stadium. I'm envious and wish you a great time.

CactusHawk

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on avoiding scams?

I found some ticks on CL that "look" legit but...

The guy says he will send them to me via Seahawks ticket manager site after I pay via PayPal.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Avoid buying from places Craigslist or fleabay. Use legitimate sources like Stubhub. Those selling on Stubhub are typically season ticket holders who are staying home and making some money back on their season ticket investment. Use a credit card so your protected just in case, but if you buy from stubhub you shouldn't have a problem.

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.....

jkitsune

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2fan4l1u said:
Not sure why I'm announcing this, but I have to share my excitement with as many people as possible.

I already have my plane ticket and I'm going to score some tickets with some friends as soon as possible. I will scream, yell, and cheer as loud as I can all game long. I was the loud kid in class that never shut up, so I don't think I'll have any issues.

Couple of questions...

1) How much should we expect tickets to be if we have to go on stub-hub? We don't want the best seats, but definitely pretty good seats...

Currently, the cheapest seats I see on Stubhub or Seahawks Ticket Exchange (which at least guarantees authenticity) are $200-$300 a pop.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Playoff tickets are now all transferable via NFL ticket exchange. Make sure you require that and if you get scammed you would know right away.

Once you have the ticket in your online account then it is permanent and you are good to go. If you lose them you can just void the barcodes online and print a new set. Of course that is also why you should never buy a printed set from anybody.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I booked my tickets after the Saints game. I made sure my hotel and flight were refundable, however.

-I paid $400 for my flight from Calgary, AB, Canada.
-$500 for our hotel for 4 nights ( nice place- hyatt)
-I bought contingency seats on stub hub on the 5 yard line for $800 each 20 rows up. However, I suspect that you'll be looking at $1000 a ticket for 0-10 yard line. $1000-$1500 for 10-25...ect. It looks like you can get in to the building for $600

http://www.stubhub.com/seattle-seah...-seattle-centurylink-field-19-1-2014-4405147/

Riley12

Reaction score
Well, there's the answer to the burning question, "How many ticket brokers/scalpers own seats?"

Looking at that stubhub seating chart, I'd say about 4500.

I don't think regular season ticket holders have planned that far ahead nor would they be selling to recoup their season ticket costs
for this particular game, because Championship Game opportunities don't come around very often.You might sell a big Monday/Sunday
Night Football matchup, but not a ticket to this game outside of your usual circle of relatives/friends/coworkers.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I too have my airplane tickets already. I've been looking for something affordable to the game. I have found that other ticket sell the same seats as stub hub for less. Razor gator and vivid seats are two that are in the $400s while stubhub starts at $550

CactusHawk

Reaction score
Ok, got three ticks off CL from an actual season ticket holder. Section 125 row C.

This will be my son's first game in Seattle and my first playoff game. Flying in Friday and back out Sunday.

Go Hawks!

LargentFan

Reaction score
A quick recommendation for people who are attending their first game. If you buy pop, it comes in a 20 oz bottle and they don't let you keep the cap. Bring a few caps from home so you can close your pop when not drinking it. Also, don't be a douche and throw the damn thing.

jkitsune

Reaction score
LargentFan":1utr4d14 said:
A quick recommendation for people who are attending their first game. If you buy pop, it comes in a 20 oz bottle and they don't let you keep the cap. Bring a few caps from home so you can close your pop when not drinking it. Also, don't be a douche and throw the damn thing.

Brilliant!