Finally had Christmas here

chris98251

Reaction score
Well with many things going on we had to dealy our family Christmas till today, I or my wife msut have done something right.

Daughter bought me the collector Lighter and Cigarette case for Christmas, cool and I will probably never use it, guys that smoke don't use cases :) and the lighter would get all messed up, but it adds to my memorbilia collection. My son got me a Authentic Blue Wilson Jersey, he has said he searced for a long time and finally found a pro shop that had two left, he told the guy hold it and i'll slide you an extra 20 bucks. The guy did.

Great Hawks Christmas for me, my son doesn't make a lot of money so a weeks pay for a Jersey is really humbleing. The fact my Daughter went out of her way as well makes me really feel teary eyed. She has been going thru her own issues and fighting to get her life on track.

So Merry Christmas!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sounds like a great Christmas to me Chris! :th2thumbs:
Got my nephew a Wilson jersey last January for his birthday, never seen a kid happier as he was totally not expecting it! My brother wasn't happy I spent so much money on him, but he's a great kid so it was worth it, and he still wears it a lot, so I got my money's worth!