SRO ticket question

Bprez3

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a ticket when they go on sale tomorrow. Does anyone have an idea where the SRO section is?

I'll be flying in from San Diego for the day found a flight for $280. Last time I did this one day trip was the NFCCG.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
SRO is between the 20s in the upper deck. It's kind of a crap view but it gets you in I guess.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
SRO isn't a bad view but you'll have people like me standing in front of you because our seats are in front of your painted box on the ground.

As long as you go and have fun and don't whine when I'm standing most of the game screaming you'll have a great time. If you happen to find them in section 303 I'll even rent you my seat for the exchange rate of 1 beer = 5 minutes of game time, and I'm not even joking.

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
Hawknballs":26n2sbpn said:
SRO isn't a bad view but you'll have people like me standing in front of you because our seats are in front of your painted box on the ground.

As long as you go and have fun and don't whine when I'm standing most of the game screaming you'll have a great time. If you happen to find them in section 303 I'll even rent you my seat for the exchange rate of 1 beer = 5 minutes of game time, and I'm not even joking.

Never planned on sitting down for any moment of this game. Is the SRO spot all the way at the top of sec 303?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
No, it's on the aisle right outside the tunnels from the concessions area. In front of you would be the walkway and then a row of seats.

This is a picture of my dad, our seats are the ones on the left in the frame, on the right you can see the concrete corner, the SRO area is right to the right there before he concrete corner. There is a yellow box painted on the ground.

Seatsc zps20cdcdeb

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SRO looks like it might actually be great. Closer than my seats and I don't have people behind me bitching about me standing up

Hawknballs

Reaction score
-The Glove-":j7lpihhi said:
SRO looks like it might actually be great. Closer than my seats and I don't have people behind me bitching about me standing up

you just have to deal with people like me standing up, and we're both on the same level. however personally I don't really care if people come up and stand right behind me and i'm sure others don't either, as long as you are yelling and wearing hawks colors. the stadium ushers might come by and ask you to stand back if you hover too long but as long as you dont' just stand there the whole time they won't say anything.

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
@hawknballs thanks that picture really helps me out. It doesn't look that bad at all to me. Especially if I can get them for face. Stubhub wants $300+ for SRO tickets. Also nice work on the man cave
@theglove I hate when people bitch when you are standing in front of them. That is the worst. I cannot imagine you having that problem during the playoffs.

Thanks again really appreciate everyone's input. Wish me luck

Fudwamper

Reaction score
And people like me that you are literally standing under. All the junk from the ground falls on your head. Almost all my peanut shells and fine food garbage ends up on the ground then on the heads of those standing in front of me. It sucks for them and I warn them all the time.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Bprez3":1x7bi2cf said:
@hawknballs thanks that picture really helps me out. It doesn't look that bad at all to me. Especially if I can get them for face. Stubhub wants $300+ for SRO tickets. Also nice work on the man cave
@theglove I hate when people bitch when you are standing in front of them. That is the worst. I cannot imagine you having that problem during the playoffs.

Half of my section (344) sits down. It's annoying as hell.

I didn't even think about the food and drinks from those right above you. Accidental or not, that would not make it very enjoyable

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I recommend a few shots of irish whiskey before the game, it solves most petty annoyances for you. or aggravates them I guess if you are the wrong kind of drunk.

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ny4ujkk said:
Bprez3":1ny4ujkk said:

Half of my section (344) sits down. It's annoying as hell.

I didn't even think about the food and drinks from those right above you. Accidental or not, that would not make it very enjoyable

I just wanted to make sure I was not stuck behind a pole that would have had me annoyed. Peanut shells, spilled beer, and fine food remnants are of no concern to me

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
Hawknballs":jq08kjpw said:
I recommend a few shots of irish whiskey before the game, it solves most petty annoyances for you. or aggravates them I guess if you are the wrong kind of drunk.

I would be so stoked to be at this game that only one thing would possibly annoy me

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
I'm doing the exact same thing haha praying for tickets tomorrow and flying in from san diego

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
sdhawksfan":38gh2tmf said:
I'm doing the exact same thing haha praying for tickets tomorrow and flying in from san diego

I wish you the best of luck. Alaska Air leaving SD at 6:30am getting in Sea-Tac at 9:30am. Then leaving Sea-Tac at 9pm getting in SD at 11pm. Let me know if you get tix and if those are the flights that you are looking at too we can maybe split a cab.....

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
How many tickets you looking for? Was going to say if I by chance get in tomorrow can get it and meet you to exchange...I'm normally around mission valley area working

OP
OP
B

Bprez3

Reaction score
Doing a solo mission up there. Also going for one ticket increases your odds.

Latest posts